Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do the GL3 blk/tan fit snug?

I want to cop my first pair of GL3, I tried these last week and the split tongue wasn't totally closing, so I have to know it before, it's would be really disappointing if all of these were like that.

Do the GL3 blk/tan fit snug?

I want to cop my first pair of GL3, I tried these last week and the split tongue wasn't totally closing, so I have to know it before, it's would be really disappointing if all of these were like that.
Remember when you asked this question 3 pages back?  Well you got 2 responses pretty quickly on the same page.  In fact, one was right after your post.

Don't believe me, just watch.   http://niketalk.com/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/13740#post_19131019

Last edited:
IIRC, people have had problems with FNL in the past because their billing and shipping address' were different. I'm not sure if that applies to any of you (and I'm in no way trying to defend them), but that could be the reason many of you are receiving cancellation emails.

IIRC, people have had problems with FNL in the past because their billing and shipping address' were different. I'm not sure if that applies to any of you (and I'm in no way trying to defend them), but that could be the reason many of you are receiving cancellation emails.
Never thought about it like that, repped

Yeah but as a company that should even matter you have the systems to determine legitimate cc info so because i want to use a different card i cant order with you. Its xmas time say my mom ordered something for me and had it shipped to my house, guess she better avoid FNL then huh. I honestly dnt think that theory applies

Someone saod earlier that they sell stock from stores and if your size gets sold from that store before the store ships it out then you're SOL ... IMO i would go with that reason over cc info having to match.

Im not defending them either because its a F'd situation but i juat cant see a reputable (figuratively speaking) place cancelling orders because you need the same billing/shipping . And if that is true, then they need to make note of that somewhere when you go to enter your info for your order.

I really have no idea why FNL cancels so many orders all the time. I have never had a cancelled order and have made many online purchases from there. I really dont think anyone will ever really know why they cancel orders so much unless they actually tell you. People that have got cancelled orders maybe give FNL a call and find out why

That selling stock from stores theory could possibly be thrown out too, I had my homie do a stock locate for the UCs the day that they went on fnl website (mind you this was before it was blown up) about 10:30 am and he said "nowhere is showing them, it must've been an online thing only"

But where I think where what was said got confused was your billing address has to match your cc info with your cc acct, now the actual shipping to address can be different

I really have no idea why FNL cancels so many orders all the time. I have never had a cancelled order and have made many online purchases from there. I really dont think anyone will ever really know why they cancel orders so much unless they actually tell you. People that have got cancelled orders maybe give FNL a call and find out why
True true because I didnt think they showed up in stores etiher but for other shoes and stuff it could be plausable. Just seemed like a better reason though

But where I think where what was said got confused was your billing address has to match your cc info with your cc acct, now the actual shipping to address can be different
Well my understand though is Your billing address IS the address on that particular cc theres no other way it could be

If im wrong someone correct me but i dont see how you could do anything different

How im taking it, you're saying someones CC info is

1234 ABC Drive .. etc

But on the FNL order they enter billing info as their current residence or somethin

4321 ABD Lane .. etc

oh well story is no one knows why FNL has/does cancel orders. I personally have never had it done, i have tried to check out on a release once and kept getting an error when I clicked submit so i had attempted charges like 3x but that was it

I've ordered black and tan GL3's and Jordan Steel 10's on FNL, different billing and shipping addresses without any problems, but I did have problems checking out during the Laney 5 release, couldn't even checkout using CC or PP yet I saw pending charges on both accounts. Tried to checkout numerous times and each time another charge would appear which lead to the bank locking my accounts. Since I've had previous success with different addresses during a shoe release, I can't say that that's the issue.

When you order from finishline.com those orders usually go to a warehouse where they process your order, so the cancellations are most likely coming from inventory issues at the warehouse. Orders that are processed at the stores, are usually orders that were placed at another store and if they are no stocked it moves to another store. I think they were online only for FNL.

SS just blew up the FNL (whatever you want to call it) that was posted earlier today, only thing most sizes are sold out

Finally came in from kith! overall quite impressed. this one seems to run smaller than the rest, they're very snug
I too was very impressed by the quality on the burgandy's. But even prior to rec'ing these I was always thinking about how Asics collabs are made vs. their GR-type shoes. Apart from the Santas, most of the Asics GR's (don't have my UC's yet) seem to have the 'netting' in the middle of the tiger stripes. Most of the higher qualify Asics, collabs or not, seem to NOT have the netting (again ref. the Santas). So got me to thinking...how would these look without the Asics MO of always seeming to insert the netting material, I'm very pleased with the result. I like seeing that buttery/perforated material....these are my initial iphone pics.

Snug from the split tongue?? But it is too tight till u encounter uncomfort? Cos I bought this as well in my normal new balance sizes. Sz 12 btw. My gel saga is sz 13 and there is quite an allowance.
Is it me or do gel lyte iii's fit differently depending on the color way? Got UC and blk/tans in 11.5 and UCs fit perfect but blk/tans are a little long and feel like there's too much padding? Waiting on the burgundys, hope they fit like the UCs. Anyone else have this problem?

Is it me or do gel lyte iii's fit differently depending on the color way? Got UC and blk/tans in 11.5 and UCs fit perfect but blk/tans are a little long and feel like there's too much padding? Waiting on the burgundys, hope they fit like the UCs. Anyone else have this problem?
It's not just you, they're all a bit inconsistent with sizing. Funny thing is, my UC feel bigger than the rest of my glii.

Last edited:
^

Word of advice to anyone .. I wouldnt purchase from Size? unless you are like above said DESPARATE .. and IMO i still wouldnt

bad experience

Finally got my UCs from FNL. Pretty happy with them. The 3M makes it.

Back
Top Bottom