Asics Love?!? Where is it?

OH YEA I FORGET THAT THERES ALOT OF INTERNATIONAL NTERS IN THE RUNNERS THREADS HERE.

IM FROM THE USA. SORRY TO HEAR MY NORTHERN BRODIE.

Heavy rotation lately

Love these too. As a Oregon state fan I've been rocking these everywhere. People love em!

Any one who ordered from End before, do you get hit with customs fees?
I got hammered with $60 customs fees on a $200 sneaker order with End.  That shop marks the full value of the shoes on the package.  I actually had to call Fedex and negotiate it down, which I did -- to $48 and change... still ridiculous.  I have never ordered from End since then, and wouldn't unless I REALLY wanted something and couldn't get it elsewhere.

Whoa, that sucks. I've ordered at least 5 times from End and a couple times it was $400-500 and I never got charged customs.

stalfreds site crashes left and right now without shoes going live
eyes.gif
that sucks

A lot of these sneaker companies drop the ball seriously on release days with their servers.

As much as I hate to say it, it seem Kith is one of the few stores that always seems to have their site running smoothly regardless of the release and traffic.

Dudes probably lying, site still says that shoes will go up at noon, aka they haven't gone up yet. Unless they picked up his phone call

im all for the phone being busy and having to keep trying but when it constantly just rings thats bad business. Dont say phone orders welcome if you arent going to answer

Back
Top Bottom