Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gel Lyte OG is back in the U.S.........with perf leather? not sure whats going on here
Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 10.46.28 AM.jpeg

EU release had mesh no?

Bummer, but i still wanted that pair for around $110
Ya EU was nylon,mesh like the Japanese baseballs. even the suede seen in the champs picture is different than the EU.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 11.00.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 11.00.13 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 40
That is odd. Although the footsites are notorious for displaying early renderings as well, so it could be that as well too. May have to see if they’re there in person, if I end up hitting at Champs on other shoes of the Blue Tint variety.

I have the nylon version, but the perforations look interesting. May grab them and return them if they don't look good in hand

Just remembered I have a pair of DS black monster samples I haven't seen in 2 years that made me think about this thread. Haven't been here in a little while, I think I'm ready to come back. I also need to check in on those asap

Just curious, what would the MIJ indigos have to drop to to get you to cop? I’m not necessarily in love w it, but the shape (from the pics I’ve seen) I do like a lot.

Sadly ... they use proper shape on mij rather than gr .
That's why i only bought volcano this year .

Asics hype ain’t what it used to be, I expect a couple retailers do collabs but after that I think it will be inline releases that may have a 25 year reference.

Unfortunately you're right. We're obviously not getting the 12 official releases this year like in 2015.

But as long as we get a handful of dope gel lyte v' collabs in 2018 that would be so :nthat:.

Can't stress how much I've been dying for a great GLV collab.

Back
Top Bottom