Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I don’t know if it’s definitely happening. I’ve just heard some innuendo. Just hoping

Tru Dat! Ugly as Sin!
It is pretty ugly but I kind of like it at the same time. The orange pair from Ronnie was probably the best. Theres just been too many pairs at this point. Asics should just stick to the classic models everyone loves instead instead of trying to shove these weird ones down our throats.

The Gel Mai is great but only in the original colorway. I'm all for bringing back older models and widening their product palette, since only Gel Lyte IIIs and Vs get boring after a while. You can't just have two models in rotation and keep it at that with collaborations for hype factor, that's lame as hell.

This year I got the Gel DS Trainers in the OG colorway which are a genuine classic sneaker from the 90s as well as the Gel Diablo in it's original colorway. Since Asics has been on a streak lately of bringing back more unknown models, I'd like to see the Gel Syntar make a comeback, those should also please Gel Lyte III/V fans with the way they are built

548152-bbcdf17e2db2468d877e5e85a6c0390c.jpeg

I never really cared about not owning packers but after getting navy bucks I realized how much better the grey cw is

It is pretty ugly but I kind of like it at the same time. The orange pair from Ronnie was probably the best. Theres just been too many pairs at this point. Asics should just stick to the classic models everyone loves instead instead of trying to shove these weird ones down our throats.

The Mai has a really strange appeal, I disliked it a lot when it first came out since it just seemed like filler for the Kith GL3s but the HAL Gel Mai ended up being the only Asics release of the year that I picked up and honestly I'm surprised by how much I like that pair.

The only mais that lool good to me are the kith f&f but they probably look like an air monarch or that white new balance default dad shoe as soon as they're out of the model shot

Regret sleepin on those Souvenir jacket 2s.
Much better than the 1st joints.

V vidiviciun Yeah they’re definitely dope.

I’m kind of feelin the navy bucks too but heard about some shape issues. How’s the shape on those greys?

thinking about picking up a pair of Gel Sight Japanese. should i stick to my TTS 8.5 if thats what i wear across the board in ultraboost, air max, and jordans?

Back
Top Bottom