Asics Love?!? Where is it?

43159801-E41D-41DE-BAE0-689131EEA23D.jpeg

damn... packers sent me the wrong size for the navy bucks. in the invoice its 8.5 they sent me a 9.5 :smh:

Wow I'm shocked to see the Packer set seem to be ****** when J.Crew always do quality collabs but it makes me feel better about missing out

Didn't spot any 12s in the new Beams collab but I don't think I like them as much as last years so I'm not too fussed (Hoping to see more velvet from Asics in general now though, which just won't happen)

The navy velvet ones fit snug? So even going a half size up, it's still snug?

Yeah, 12 is pretty much all I get in GLIII anymore. That's usually an absolutely perfect fit. With these in a 12 there isn't that much room at all. Not tight, but no extra room. Luckily the lining is very plush so it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all.

I'm torn between the Mitas and the White Bucks?

Really shouldn't copp either right now, but damn man.

The White Bucks are very, very underwhelming in hand. Give them an easy skip IMO. Mita are nice, but not a must. I grabbed them because I rock navy shoes a lot. Blue is my favorite color, I lived in Japan, and I'm year of the dragon, so I couldn't really skip these :rofl:

Anyone seen a 12.5 in the Mita's?

Might go 11.5-12-13, but I'm not certain. Seems that some releases do that, but some skip the 11.5 and have the 12.5.

Wow I'm shocked to see the Packer set seem to be ****ty when J.Crew always do quality collabs but it makes me feel better about missing out

Didn't spot any 12s in the new Beams collab but I don't think I like them as much as last years so I'm not too fussed (Hoping to see more velvet from Asics in general now though, which just won't happen)

Last ones were definitely better.

Back
Top Bottom