Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last edited:
sizes sat for a while.

Did those bastards post them in a different area than the original link, too? I set my alarm for 650 when you provided the IG post. Woke up, went straight to the site, pressed refresh and was like, uh ... nothing. Then came here and saw they'd already dropped.

They were on Kith and Bodega. Grabbed my 10s from Kith. Is that what you're asking? Or did you mean you're looking for an oop? Sorry if I misunderstood.

Ah sorry. Buddy of mine was looking for a US10 but every site he was going to he couldn't find them. I was just trying to confirm if the US10 was actually made since I know sometimes they skip certain sizes, but generally around 10.5-11.5. But yeah, if anyone spots a UK9/US10 let me know, he's still searching for a pair! Ty!

I grabbed the navy bucks too but the blues are totally different. I actually prefer the shade of blue on these Mita's more.

shh i'm trying to convince myself i dot need to buy these damnit! :[ haha maybe if i get lucky on the last few sites ill grab one

Just returned my Oxbloods. Wasn't feeling them in person...just didn't look right to me. Navy Bucks on the other hand are really dope.

2011 PYS x Asics Gel Lyte III "Teal Dragon" today.

IMG_20171007_144454_349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom