Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got my white pair in...And honestly these are going STRAIGHT back. They look nice from far away, but in hand they are :sick:
dang sorry to hear about it. My pair from jcrew discount will arrive next week. Will prob keep anyways as I got them for under retail.

I got both navy and white bucks today. Quality is a bummer. Both pairs had major QC issues. Sold them both as soon as I got them.

I'll be going back to the NB thread. I'll see some of you guys there :wink:

Man.

I was expecting an all leather upper, not this paper thin seude

Yeah, I wasn't expecting great quality leather or anything...But just better than this, **** lol.

dang sorry to hear about it. My pair from jcrew discount will arrive next week. Will prob keep anyways as I got them for under retail.

I got them from the discount as well, and I still didn't think they were worth keeping. Even at $100 I'd probably skip. Lemme know what you think though!

I got both navy and white bucks today. Quality is a bummer. Both pairs had major QC issues. Sold them both as soon as I got them.

I'll be going back to the NB thread. I'll see some of you guys there :wink:
this is why if I like a pair, I buy at least 3 of them. Same with nb btw

Didn't they say the whites were like a nubuck?

I'm expecting similar materials to the bred ivs or the black Vs

I totally get what you're talking about. I think traditional buckskin suede is more similar to what you're talking about, and I would have preferred that...But these just feel cheap.

DSC_00051.jpg

^This is it done right.

Whites still available at packer in my size.

Any Packer codes floating around?

Site got wonky as I was checking out it somehow turned into somebody's billing address? like wtf.

^Went EU44.5 aka US10.5 with the Foss Galleries. You reckon i should stick with that size?

Received discounted Navy buck from J. Crew yesterday. My first Asics. Came with 3 pairs of laces. Although I like them with the flat blue laces the best. Will get lots of wear.

Back
Top Bottom