Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got the last pair of END of the lotus in UK 11, EU 46,5, im usually a 46 in every shoe but i guess its fine, asics im usually a size more,

they looked really promising on feet so i cant wait :smile:

got the last pair of END of the lotus in UK 11, EU 46,5, im usually a 46 in every shoe but i guess its fine, asics im usually a size more,

they looked really promising on feet so i cant wait :smile:

GT Cool Express run at least .5 big. If you bought .5 up from your normal size, you're feet are going to be swimming in those.

GT Cool Express run at least .5 big. If you bought .5 up from your normal size, you're feet are going to be swimming in those.
will see, i have really wide feet and insoles for them, :D Cm wise they're the same as all my other shoes they're all 29.5, nike is 30

Last edited:

Gel lyte 3 holiday inspired dropping on black friday. Better than the ones previously posted. Would need to be on serious disco for me to cop tho. They do look nice but that snowflake liner is throwing me.

Last edited:
I've got a question for all you Asics heads out there. How do they hold up over time? I'm strictly about the AM90's with a few BW's and Air Trainers. But I've spent a small fortune on old 90s. The problem with collecting old air max is that they crumble to dust! It can get old to watch your hard earned money slowly crumble away? I've had some Soleswaped and Resto'd, but it's getting old. Anyway i was just trying to get a feel if other brand runners had the same problem or to what extent?

Last edited:

I was, buying. Just bought a UK 10.5
nice, i've been looking for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet

euro sellers want 400 odd and with the fx rate atm they're only coming up £50 less for me

US sellers is slightly better cos of the fx rate but still ****

I got an extra ds 9.5 solebox gel lyte 3 if anyones interested, just looking to clean up my closet

Was reading on Hanon site last night that Mita GT2 is dropping worldwide on the 26th. Can't find the article anymore though. Anyone else hear about ww drop?

Was reading on Hanon site last night that Mita GT2 is dropping worldwide on the 26th. Can't find the article anymore though. Anyone else hear about ww drop?
I thought it was this Satruday the 19th....either way i would check this weekend and next.  will be releasing in the US as well.

Back
Top Bottom