Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they're so boring to me. I'm real down on asics right now. No good releases except for those glv that may or may not be a womens cw

I think they're super nice.. just a simple and clean color way on the GLV. Only thing that worries me is the microperf on the toe.. had some issues with they last OS V

they're so boring to me. I'm real down on asics right now. No good releases except for those glv that may or may not be a womens cw
oddly enough i believe they made men's and women's, been searching for them over last day or two and men's are HL6H0-3713 women's H6T5L-3713 both exact same shoe just one in men's sizing other in woman's. best i found so far is $99 shipped still looking for better price. they look good though. also still looking for better pic to see if the cream color is nubuck.

Last edited:
oddly enough i believe they made men's and women's, been searching for them over last day or two and men's are HL6H0-3713 women's H6T5L-3713 both exact same shoe just one in men's sizing other in woman's. best i found so far is $99 shipped still looking for better price. they look good though. also still looking for better pic to see if the cream color is nubuck.
Yeah we'll be able to cop for around 65-70 soon.

Packer has the OS V at 140 for their in-store release this weekend.. I wonder what warranted the $10 price increase? :lol:

These are a pass for me tho. Not bad but I just keep piling up kicks and don't rock them enough. From now on I gotta be in love to cop. Seems like asics is falling off a bit of late follwing the route of saucony. Lately for me it's NB, Vans, Ultra Boosts and Reeboks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom