Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Atmos is just going to hold my money until after the actual release and then cancel my order lol. Ive never ordered from them before so not sure how often they cancel orders. I saw a few posts of people getting their tracking info but has anyone else not received a shipping confirmation yet?

Atmos is just going to hold my money until after the actual release and then cancel my order lol. Ive never ordered from them before so not sure how often they cancel orders. I saw a few posts of people getting their tracking info but has anyone else not received a shipping confirmation yet?
i haven't received tracking yet. i'm sure they have a lot of orders to go through since they restocked.

if you haven't received tracking for your atmos gl3, this is prob why...

jk. they said they started shipping yesterday and if you ordered online, your pair is secured.

if you haven't received tracking for your atmos gl3, this is prob why...

jk. they said they started shipping yesterday and if you ordered online, your pair is secured.
Damn, where is that. I ordered online but still no tracking, thanks for the confidence boost.

Anyone know where/when I can KOP those atmos asics tomorrow.  Atmos site doesn't translate from Japanese very well for me.  

Anyone know where/when I can KOP those atmos asics tomorrow.  Atmos site doesn't translate from Japanese very well for me.  
ubiq and may be atmos nyc will restock

you can try using chrome and order thru atmos japan, they go live at 7pm pst. 

looks like only size 9,9.5,10 and 10.5 left

all black tshirts are gone only white are left in all sizes

Back
Top Bottom