Asics Love?!? Where is it?

question for people who own woei gl3s. should i stay true to size like my other gl3s or size .5 down because of the leather lining? i have a 10 in my packer gl3s and the leather lining doesnt make them fit THAT big wasnt sure if its the same one the woeis. thanks 

question for people who own woei gl3s. should i stay true to size like my other gl3s or size .5 down because of the leather lining? i have a 10 in my packer gl3s and the leather lining doesnt make them fit THAT big wasnt sure if its the same one the woeis. thanks 
woei were one of the bigger fitting gl3. Either will do I say. I had 9 and 9,5 and both were good

NMD's are far from being clean. They have giant protruding lego bricks that look like they were glued on. It just looks silly to me. 

Last edited:
Super pumped to finally own these! Quality is insane. I'm sad they didn't come with the blue laces though. Does anyone know where I can get the blue flat laces to match these?

Interesting, might not wanna bother with those shipping times though. Took about three weeks for the false flags.

Back
Top Bottom