Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Rocking the Sterling's today.

I fuks with this sneaker heavy.

UBIQ FSR in-store for pattas. Would oop but I have class all day. Also raffle called me around 10:40

Ok, so I bought Gel-Respectors at Patta, decided to sell them, sold them to somebody in the UK (I live in The Netherlands myself) and he received them yesterday, said thanks for the transaction and whatever. Today, an hour ago, he messaged me on Klekt that he's really sorry but AFTER relacing them he discovered a tear in the fabric and he's going to ship them back. I double boxed them, tbh, of course this is very possible but I don't know.. something feels wrong, obviously nothing was wrong when I sent them. Heres the picture he sent me:

How can you relace them and THEN discover that? It feels fishy.. And this was my first sale ever, great. What should I do...

If you inspected them and are 100% sure that wasn't there is would refuse it and fight the case. Otherwise just take the L

If you inspected them and are 100% sure that wasn't there is would refuse it and fight the case. Otherwise just take the L
100% sure. But I'm not sure what I can do when he's going to charge me back on paypal..

Ok, so I bought Gel-Respectors at Patta, decided to sell them, sold them to somebody in the UK (I live in The Netherlands myself) and he received them yesterday, said thanks for the transaction and whatever. Today, an hour ago, he messaged me on Klekt that he's really sorry but AFTER relacing them he discovered a tear in the fabric and he's going to ship them back. I double boxed them, tbh, of course this is very possible but I don't know.. something feels wrong, obviously nothing was wrong when I sent them. Heres the picture he sent me:

How can you relace them and THEN discover that? It feels fishy.. And this was my first sale ever, great. What should I do...
So basically this is what happened. He copped a pair and they had that on it. Then he copped yours and when he got them he said they were ripped. He's giving you his bad pair and taking your good pair. Shady move but unfortunately, if he opens up a case, he'll prob win becuase u can't prove that u didn't send him a ripped pair. Paypal always take the side of the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom