Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yesterday's wear...

My favorite pair of the collection :smokin

Went to run some errands. Grabbed the regular midweight RC pullover for 20% off instead of the asics version.

Anybody here know how paying through klekt works? How do they take their fee? If somebody pays to me, does the money first go to the paypal of klekt and then to me? Or what else?

Edit:

To make it clear why I want to know, he's asking me if I want it straight to my Paypal so Klekt doesn't get a fee. Would this be less safe for me or the same risk?

Last edited:
Anybody here know how paying through klekt works? How do they take their fee? If somebody pays to me, does the money first go to the paypal of klekt and then to me? Or what else?

Edit:
To make it clear why I want to know, he's asking me if I want it straight to my Paypal so Klekt doesn't get a fee. Would this be less safe for me or the same risk?

Maybe he's talking about paypal invoice instead of using klekt

remy remy I haven't, dosent mean they aren't out there but before I bought my VNDS pair recently I had been searching high and low for a pair at a good price since release, and never saw any questionable pairs along the way. I think because of the strange color combo they aren't nearly as sought after as Embers resulting in very few if any fakes as of now.

remy remy I haven't, dosent mean they aren't out there but before I bought my VNDS pair recently I had been searching high and low for a pair at a good price since release, and never saw any questionable pairs along the way. I think because of the strange color combo they aren't nearly as sought after as Embers resulting in very few if any fakes as of now.
Thanks man! Kinda what I thought too about the colorway and embers being more sought after. I just scored a DS pair in my size for $165 on eBay from a super legit seller but he had stock photos up. I think I'll be good but we'll see when they arrive.

So the clots and united arrows got eu released this weekend hopefully a US release soon I want those united arrows bad but not $240 bad.

Back
Top Bottom