Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I am way too hesitant to jump on it. I did want a 9.5 in grey but ended up getting the navy. Still considering the grey but then again I don't need both. It will prob end up collecting dust. I do love the collab though... Sorry, first world problems haha

That was probably the easiest I have ever had with SNS. Was able to cop Sand in 9.5 
pimp.gif

Might be a dumb question, but I'm new to Asics...are there fake pairs floating around out there? Just got these in and wanna make sure I don't get got

Might be a dumb question, but I'm new to Asics...are there fake pairs floating around out there? Just got these in and wanna make sure I don't get got

There are fakes but only of REALLY popular colorways and they're usually very easy to spot. Those Tricos look fine you should be good.

Also as far as I know aside from Jordans and yeezys where fakes can be pretty much spot on sometimes, for most other brands fakes usually run extremely small so when you have them in hand you should know instantly when you try them on if they are fake or not. Plus those mitas are so new that fakes this early would be highly unlikely anyway. Like stated above usually faked asics are more valuable and limited stuff like RF releases- salmon toes, selvedge denim, and concepts Embers, are just a few that I've seen.

Last edited:
Also as far as I know aside from Jordans and yeezys where fakes can be pretty much spot on sometimes, for most other brands fakes usually run extremely small so when you have them in hand you should know instantly when you try them on if they are fake or not. Plus those mitas are so new that fakes this early would be highly unlikely anyway. Like stated above usually faked asics are more valuable and limited stuff like RF releases- salmon toes, selvedge denim, and concepts Embers, are just a few that I've seen.

Thanks man, I would rep but I'm apparently over my limit

Still on the hunt for these. Any help for LC is appreciated. Something seems a little off w the heels. It doesn't look dark like embossed w plastic.

Back
Top Bottom