Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks man! Kinda what I thought too about the colorway and embers being more sought after. I just scored a DS pair in my size for $165 on eBay from a super legit seller but he had stock photos up. I think I'll be good but we'll see when they arrive.

That is a steal man! I think retail from Cncpts was $160.
I paid $230 for my DS Embers not long after release, and then $200 for my Phoenix pair. I actually bought them from TBlake on YouTube when he posted his last FS vid. Unfortunately they are my TTS 11.5 and smaller than I'd like but hopefully I can make them work. Haven't worn them yet though.

Last edited:
That is a steal man! I think retail from Cncpts was $160.
I paid $230 for my DS Embers not long after release, and then $200 for my Phoenix pair. I actually bought them from TBlake on YouTube when he posted his last FS vid. Unfortunately they are my TTS 11.5 and smaller than I'd like but hopefully I can make them work. Haven't worn them yet though.
Nice dude! I somehow managed to get the embers online from concepts on release day and I've almost pulled the trigger for pistachios a couple times on eBay but they were always $220 and up. I randomly found an auction yesterday and threw a bid in at like 3 seconds and got them. Should be here on Wednesday. Pretty psyched to have the set for pretty much retail

Wore these to my part time gig this weekend

RCs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      UA. Maybe if I hadn't seen/owned the RCs I'd think otherwise, but ... obviously prefer the RCs
If you didnt see RCs there would be nothing to compare to then hahah
True, but UAs would look more appealing lol. When I first saw the UAs the looked better to me. Now, they're just meh to me

I might also be crazy because I haven't seen actual on foot photos or in person. But the feature glv with khaki if they drop to 80 I would cop

Navy midsole ruins the UA for me. RC is definitely better, especially because it's a III.

Back
Top Bottom