Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Features are alright but I'll probably pass unless they end up on sale. If I was a local I'd definitely cop just to support the shop and all.

@blue2015 Yeah there is nothing wrong with them. There just wasn't anything that wow'd me. Plus I am trying to downsize and be more selective this year. If I had the space I probably would have grabbed them.

So torn between the two

This is exactly my predicament right now. I'm leaning towards navy though since I have a lot of grey's already. Anyone have any idea on pricing and who's going to carry them? Hoping to cop em, my first pair of Asics!

Dang. Really want the prickly pears, but promised myself to give up buying sneakers for Lent. I shouldn't even be on here!

Asics noob here, what colorway is this?

Concepts x Asics Gel Lyte V "Ember"
Very limited. There is also a Phoenix/Pistachio pair that is supposedly even more limited. Story goes that most pairs were lost in a fire and then flood before release. For a DS pair your looking at ~$400 these days I think.

Concepts x Asics Gel Lyte V "Ember"
Very limited. There is also a Phoenix/Pistachio pair that is supposedly even more limited. Story goes that most pairs were lost in a fire and then flood before release. For a DS pair your looking at ~$400 these days I think.
Thanks man, definitely gonna get into the Asics game in 2016.

Quality on Features looks like it's excellent.

Colorway is decent but not great.

This puts it in the middle for me.

I might just pack it in for those reigning champs. Still need the West Saucony 6k this month....

But...these are pretty hot. I put em in the bracket with extra butters

A dope shoe but not a must cop.

Back
Top Bottom