Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Check their eBay store? lol

Kirk-ROFL.gif~c200

Like it was yesterday.

Anyone have the rose gold gel lyte iii? If so, how are theyou in person?
solid shape, standard gr comfort and above average gr suede.. but definitely poorer suede than most decent collabs. i bought it for wearability and don't regret it. 

Wish's line was almost done and I just left with my size 12. They had 2-3 pairs each of 9 - 10 1/2. Should be taking phone orders by now?

Man it's a sadder day for most. I thought the 4's & OVO's would steer people away from this release. 1st 5 guys in line at my local were able to double up. Keeping the 10.5 for myself.

Last edited:
I didnt realize the 4s were a GR. Even then I figured the Nike Air hype would help make everything else a little easier to cop.

Should I pull the trigger for $235 shipped on those Mitas or be patient? Any other sites possibly releasing them within a week from now? I've got a seller on eBay willing to do a PayPal invoice.

Should I pull the trigger for $235 shipped on those Mitas or be patient? Any other sites possibly releasing them within a week from now? I've got a seller on eBay willing to do a PayPal invoice.

the cheapest resell so far. is there any other shops releasing the mitas? no word from cncpts and feature yet.

So I went ahead and customized these; they're pretty much leather Tio Pepe's. These are my first ever customs and although they're not perfect I am happy with the outcome. 

Shoutout to @ThreeGeees  for his help on the Grand Opening sizing and to @Dictator Blue  for suggesting eBay.  
How did they make the outsole red if they used the Grand Opening as the base shoe?

Back
Top Bottom