Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thinking about it... Gotta see how these look in person, since everyone saying how nice they are. Wouldn't mind picking them up for retail.

Looking for a pair of the rose gold. I like how the off white looks 
Well I have one Hal left for basically retail. Sz 9.5 tho

Hanon are way overrated. Nice pair but not insane at all. Bottom line is its Hanon and it's a gl3. People wouldve loved it no matter what it looked like. Also, quality is pretty weak if you ask me. I don't think there's a perfect pair out there. Although I am fussier than the average person.
I agree with you on the quality but the ones I got weren't that bad. I'm pretty picky about getting the perfect pair too.

I feel like sometime I'm just too picky. Especially when I'm in store, I rather go to the back and just pick my own pair.

I agree with you on the quality but the ones I got weren't that bad. I'm pretty picky about getting the perfect pair too.

I feel like sometime I'm just too picky. Especially when I'm in store, I rather go to the back and just pick my own pair.
Just the fact the you gotta say "not that bad" is a problem for me. Asics QC is crap. They should hire me. I'll start firing people left and right

Pink-Panther-Shows-His-Attitude.png

Just the fact the you gotta say "not that bad" is a problem for me. Asics QC is crap. They should hire me. I'll start firing people left and right
Just wondering, what issues were you seeing with the hanons? 

Let me know when you get the job, so I can work there too lol

Rose gold packs are starting to release overseas.

anyone picking them up? Wondering if any of the cyber monday coupons will work with the order. 

Need a quality control standard across the board. Maybe we can provide a formal proposal and free shirts with a thing of Elmer's glue crossed out in the back. "Glue stain free zone" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom