Asics Love?!? Where is it?

laugh.gif
how were you forced?
they gave him noogies until he agreed to cop

Just left APB Charleston and picked up the Hanons size 10. Looking to trade someone with a size 8 never been worn.

In all honesty EB actually screwed me royally with the sizing. She told me that they had an 11.5, 10.5 and an 11. I said 11.5 or 12 fits...Comes back with no 11.5 or 12, but the 13 only. Gives the 10.5 and 11 to the guys behind me because I said I wanted an 11.5, not those sizes. Only one of those sizes fit the dudes in back of me. 

In all honesty EB actually screwed me royally with the sizing. She told me that they had an 11.5, 10.5 and an 11. I said 11.5 or 12 fits...Comes back with no 11.5 or 12, but the 13 only. Gives the 10.5 and 11 to the guys behind me because I said I wanted an 11.5, not those sizes. Only one of those sizes fit the dudes in back of me. 
smh wow that makes no sense. she should've gave u da 11

a lot of the older runner heads are selling me that social status and major dc are some of the scummiest stores. any truth?
Biggest scammers.  They will charge $100 over retail, make you purchase product in store to be eligible to purchase, and will backdoor pairs to their friends.  I also heard they may be selling hyped shoes on ebay as well.  They're pretty much a ebay store front. 

What's everyone's consolation cop gonna be? I gotta go back and buy HALs anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom