Asics Love?!? Where is it?

social is super legit. Btw ask for the 70% off room if your in charlotte all designer brands are 70% off including versace, nbhd x adidas, hba, gstar etc. Just copped some $300 something japenese denim jeans for $70

I'd trust you but that person posted two backdoored pairs on the previous page, no?

It's lit!
nerd.gif

social is super legit. Btw ask for the 70% off room if your in charlotte all designer brands are 70% off including versace, nbhd x adidas, hba, gstar etc. Just copped some $300 something japenese denim jeans for $70

Yea whatever, thanks for sharing though, but someone just posted 2 backdoored pairs from Social Status couple pages back ...

Last edited:
What size I need for Asics Lyte III? How it's fit compared to nike? I'm 40 EU - 7 US from nike but From the Chart size I need is: 25 cm is 38,5 EU - 6.5 US, so I need to size down 0,5, right?

sorry for the tease with earlier post. could have sworn they were going to start taking phone orders from what i heard.

well goddamb bro. why aint u put us on before?????
it is goin on till monday but they have so much stuff it may go on for the whole week. Go ahead and check out the site to see what they have posted so far. Or call and see what they have, give them a specific brand to look for. Or email them with the style your looking for.

Reactions: JPS
Yea whatever, thanks for sharing though, but someone just posted 2 backdoored pairs from Social Status couple pages back ...

Not backdoored, I'm sorry you couldn't get a pair but no need to bad mouth stores because you missed out

it is goin on till monday but they have so much stuff it may go on for the whole week. Go ahead and check out the site to see what they have posted so far. Or call and see what they have, give them a specific brand to look for. Or email them with the style your looking for.
they got pretty good denim. repped for the new spot

I was forced into getting a size 13 this morning. If someone has a size 11.5-12 US and needs a swap for a 13, please pm me. 

if a store sells to someone before release date, that's considered "backdooring" right?

Not backdoored, I'm sorry you couldn't get a pair but no need to bad mouth stores because you missed out

I'm sure it's just an observation, not bad mouthing. Someone posts pairs before RD with stickers from the store, the natural conclusion is that the pairs are backdoored.

I'm sure it's just an observation, not bad mouthing. Someone posts pairs before RD with stickers from the store, the natural conclusion is that the pairs are backdoored.

Pretty much. And I get backdoored pairs from a shop or two.

Back
Top Bottom