Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I called a location and they said the same thing. In-store backdoor? Hm... They obviously got them if the corporate Instagram page said they did. Confusing stuff.
I think their main location is Charlotte where the ordering/distribution is done..  And yeah, not sure.

a lot of the older runner heads are selling me that social status and major dc are some of the scummiest stores. any truth?

Got in and out of social status, almost no one was there but only 1 pair per size size 13, 12, 10.5 are sold out. THEY ARE NOT TAKING PHONE ORDERS ANYMORE FOR THE CHARLOTTE LOCATION. Ypu have to call the corporate phone number not the stores. And they wont be selling them for a few more hours

a lot of the older runner heads are selling me that social status and major dc are some of the scummiest stores. any truth?
social is super legit. Btw ask for the 70% off room if your in charlotte all designer brands are 70% off including versace, nbhd x adidas, hba, gstar etc. Just copped some $300 something japenese denim jeans for $70

social is super legit. Btw ask for the 70% off room if your in charlotte all designer brands are 70% off including versace, nbhd x adidas, hba, gstar etc. Just copped some $300 something japenese denim jeans for $70
well goddamb bro. why aint u put us on before?????

Back
Top Bottom