Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Silver Screen's are absolute money. Don't usually like these light green colors, but they look fantastic here. The quality is top notch, and all of the little details are very nice. Also, I'm glad I stuck with my regular GLIII size. I don't think these run big like a lot of people said.

The 3 25ths I've passed on Dotty,Bait & Hals ...not sure if I should break down and cop the Hal's off the pics & excitement everyone has for them. Never really a green colorist type person...Hanons will be a must tho to add to the collection.

The 3 25ths I've passed on Dotty,Bait & Hals ...not sure if I should break down and cop the Hal's off the pics & excitement everyone has for them. Never really a green colorist type person...Hanons will be a must tho to add to the collection.
Trust me bro, you should pick up the HALs. I'm the same as you, never been a fan of minty green type colors. But these are absolute bangers in person. The details and quality are 
smokin.gif

Wasn't feeling the hanons at first, looked too plain. But that suede looks so nice.
If Hal's were all suede I would have broken down and paid resale.

Last edited:
cncpts was easy. wanted the teal, but my girl said she liked the red. that was my #2. got both. whatever. 22 bucks to ship though.....

Back
Top Bottom