Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Like they all come with a mix of the two colors. You'd have to cop two or three pairs to try to match them up or to have all 3 mismatches.

thanks for info. looking like a pass for me then. Don't need to be walking around with mismatched shoes like punky brewster. Was really looking forward to this release too...oh well.

looking at the footbeds, theres a small part where the purple and teal intersect that looks red or orange...guessing that may be the third color

Last edited:
I mean, take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, this is all 3rd party info but that's what I heard the concept is for them, no pun intended.

Just got these in today. Quality is above average for a GR I would say. Really happy with them.

What's all this about mismatched pairs?
This. I thought they were doing a teal pair and a purple pair. Now yall are saying that you have to buy a pair and its random what combo of those colors (plus maybe a third) you get?

Thats stupid. Let me buy the colorway i want. smh. 

What's all this about mismatched pairs?

This. I thought they were doing a teal pair and a purple pair. Now yall are saying that you have to buy a pair and its random what combo of those colors (plus maybe a third) you get?

Thats stupid. Let me buy the colorway i want. smh. 
If I remember correctly, I heard a while ago that they are gonna be mismatched and in order to have teal set and a purple set you would have to purchase both drops. Now whether they will both drop at the same time or diff dates idk.

Last edited:
According to the image posted, that teal pair has both left and right shoes. I think it will be 2 different pairs

I really hope they arent doing mis matched shoes.... Whats the point? No one wears two different shoes unless theyre bloody mental.

How is the quality in the tsavorites? Thinking of copping a pair. Love the 3m. Any on feet pics?

Hanons are 
nthat.gif

I'm anticipating AFEW level hype for them but hopefully its not that bad.

Also, HAL's look totally different in this lighting.

Back
Top Bottom