Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Idk, I like them. The print has a "couch from my childhood I wasn't allowed to sit on" feel. Plus they'll match the floral diaper bag I'm usually lugging around. I can understand the hate for them though.

Edit: Just saw the price. Yikes, pass.
usually that couch was covered with plastic...

Today's wear.

man anyone thinking about shopping with Craze.fl dont do it . long story short dude running the shop is shady as hell trust me. 

Yeah Craze is whack. They been tryin to sell that same inventory for half off for about a year

I'll say it again, beware buying from CRAZE, that shop is shady as hell. I read a few pages back that some guy wasnt able to get his refund, I didnt get my refund too. I cant find his post anymore, I was gonna quote his post here.

All back and forth messages with this shop is a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I would rather cop at retail than buying from them at 50% off.

You guys should spread the word so people won't buy from them anymore.

Anybody know where I can get the Samurai Pack Gel Lyte Evo for under retail with coupons? Normally, I wait for it to go on sale but sizes are selling out on asics tiger website and featurelv. Thanks guys.

I've realized that Ltd edt tends to overdo their collabs, even with the older stuff like the Reebok instapumps that I have from some time back.

They need to stop that asap.

some type of store or ebay seller?
Round Two. It's a consignment shop in Richmond VA. Great dudes, and legit prices. They sometimes list items on their website, but most of the heat they sell in store. They just opened up a second location in Hollywood. They used to let you order anything in store through e-mail if you were quick enough to message them before they were sold in stores, but they stopped doing it. I picked up my GLV Embers for $180 that way. 

The Da Vincis he was mentioning are a size 12 by the way...

https://instagram.com/roundtworva/

Last edited:

Round Two. It's a consignment shop in Richmond VA. Great dudes, and legit prices. They sometimes list items on their website, but most of the heat they sell in store. They just opened up a second location in Hollywood. They used to let you order anything in store through e-mail if you were quick enough to message them before they were sold in stores, but they stopped doing it. I picked up my GLV Embers for $180 that way. 

Oh ok cool good looks

I believe they still do the email order once in a blue moon still

if there is anyone in the area that can get eyes on em and see if both shoes are fairly clean I would cop with swiftness…

if there is anyone in the area that can get eyes on em and see if both shoes are fairly clean I would cop with swiftness…
those soles look heavily worn or a 450 pound guy was rocking em. Also shoes got scratches on em

Back
Top Bottom