Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hanons are :nthat:
I'm anticipating AFEW level hype for them but hopefully its not that bad.

Also, HAL's look totally different in this lighting.

Now I can get with them.

Also to whoever is asking about Tsavorites.....by far best suede of the year and still one of my top picks this year. Think it was @joelom who posted the sick pics a few pages back.

And if Cncpts are 2 colors per pair....count me out....don't have time to be shipping a single shoe for a color swap :lol:

Now I can get with them.

Also to whoever is asking about Tsavorites.....by far best suede of the year and still one of my top picks this year. Think it was @joelom who posted the sick pics a few pages back.

And if Cncpts are 2 colors per pair....count me out....don't have time to be shipping a single shoe for a color swap
laugh.gif
Right with you on the Tsavorites - as they say, "plush"

I want the Vandas but the shipping kills it for me...  They ship w/ DHL too so if there's customs...  it's prob gonna end up like $300.

Mismatched shoes is just awful. 

Gemini's barely get a pass from me because the mismatch is pretty subtle but the cncpts mismatch is 
mean.gif

Mismatched shoes is just awful. 

the colorways of each shoe alone would be dope if they released as separate pairs, but at this point, I don't think that would happen. They would have to drop 4 pairs. My excitement for this drop is slowly declining

the colorways of each shoe alone would be dope if they released as separate pairs, but at this point, I don't think that would happen. They would have to drop 4 pairs. My excitement for this drop is slowly declining
Yeah, the colorways look pretty good when they match. 

But one foot being teal and the otherone being purple is not for me.

Like they all come with a mix of the two colors. You'd have to cop two or three pairs to try to match them up or to have all 3 mismatches.
i'm not sure it would ever work out like this, unless there is NO uniformity whatsoever, only thing i can think of is those "random" flyknit roshes came out several months ago. You'd have to get one pair (Green Left) (Purple right) and the other pair (Green Right) (Purple Left).... i just dk how they would ever attempt to manage this in an effort to get matching pairs.... 

Now if they just give you the sets and you are free to mismatch.... that makes a lot more sense. guess we will see. 

i'm not sure it would ever work out like this, unless there is NO uniformity whatsoever, only thing i can think of is those "random" flyknit roshes came out several months ago. You'd have to get one pair (Green Left) (Purple right) and the other pair (Green Right) (Purple Left).... i just dk how they would ever attempt to manage this in an effort to get matching pairs.... 

Now if they just give you the sets and you are free to mismatch.... that makes a lot more sense. guess we will see. 
100%. I dont think they would even bother with helping people get matching pairs. Headache.

Making 4 matching pairs would be so much easier. People could mix n match as they wanted (not sure who wants to). I like the shoes...if i could guarantee a matching pair. Like you said, we will see. 

Back
Top Bottom