Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I too would love a pair of the Afew joints but F paying what fools are charging.  Not even justifiable if the materials were lush. 

Any idea how difficult the footpatrols will be for me to get online? I'm assuming my chances are not looking good.

I'd say slim to nil. Any 25th anni GL3 with any sort of hype will usually sell out in store. I doubt there will be much if any pairs that hit online.

Any idea how difficult the footpatrols will be for me to get online? I'm assuming my chances are not looking good.

I'd say slim to nil. Any 25th anni GL3 with any sort of hype will usually sell out in store. I doubt there will be much if any pairs that hit online.
mean.gif

Thats what I was thinking. Even if they make it online somewhere, i'd probably strikeout.

Damn been a lot of posts since I asked my question haha.  Thanks all for the sizing info on the KOI's.  9.5 it is.

Need some opinions/advice for sizing. 

Looking to pick up a pair of diamond RF sagas and want to get some feedback

I always go tts, 11.5 for any GL III or GL V. Recently picked up the Gel Lyte Speed Ubiqs. had those in a 11 and had to size up. They could have worked and weren't tight near the toes, but the split tongue looked bad. Was a massive gap near the top.

In general, given that info would you size down for sagas or stay TTS? Do the RF Diamond Sagas fit the same as most other Sagas, or any difference?

just saw a video on FB, looks like there may be a gas mask logo in the back....

ofcourse there should be, why would they leave it out in the first place??

sorry, i dont know how to share that vid on here

Last edited:

Need some opinions/advice for sizing. 

Looking to pick up a pair of diamond RF sagas and want to get some feedback

I always go tts, 11.5 for any GL III or GL V. Recently picked up the Gel Lyte Speed Ubiqs. had those in a 11 and had to size up. They could have worked and weren't tight near the toes, but the split tongue looked bad. Was a massive gap near the top.

In general, given that info would you size down for sagas or stay TTS? Do the RF Diamond Sagas fit the same as most other Sagas, or any difference?
size down .5 on sagas so 11 should be good for you

Just got my cervidae 2 from kith, came with 7 extra lace sets lol. WOEI giving too many options lol

Last edited:
Me personally I wear 10.5 in GL3 and a 10 in sagas. Sagas fit much looser.
Me personally I wear 10.5 in GL3 and a 10 in sagas. Sagas fit much looser.

size down .5 on sagas so 11 should be good for you
thanks for info. I may just take a ride to the local tomorrow and try on 11 before i pull the trigger. 

whats avg/fair price for the RF diamond sagas? seems the prices aren't much above retail.

Back
Top Bottom