Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ahhh mind telling me what kind of rack you're using there? How many boxes does it fit? I'm furnishing my new apartment finally and those look like what I need
Looks like just standard wire shelving - can be found at Amazon, Lowes, etc.  I can't post external links, but Googling this will surface the Lowes version: Style Selections 74-in H x 48-in W x 18-in D 5-Tier Steel Freestanding Shelving Unit.

I use the same in my closet - the shelves are adjustable to where you set them, so it works perfectly for me.  I don't store my shoes in boxes, but shoes alone, I can store 4 pairs per shelf.

Looks like just standard wire shelving - can be found at Amazon, Lowes, etc.  I can't post external links, but Googling this will surface the Lowes version: Style Selections 74-in H x 48-in W x 18-in D 5-Tier Steel Freestanding Shelving Unit.

I use the same in my closet - the shelves are adjustable to where you set them, so it works perfectly for me.  I don't store my shoes in boxes, but shoes alone, I can store 4 pairs per shelf.
Good looks, thanks for the info. It's a place to start!

Not sure if anyone else is interested, but yesterday I contacted woei, to see if the Colorado 85 would see a U.S. Release and they replied back with "yes I think so."

yessir 9.5 Too bad you weren't on here when I had 7 pairs and was throwing oops left and right. I would consider a trade but I know the minute I get rid of a pair, I'll wind up messing mine up lol

I know! I didn't bother asking for oops as I never really had trouble buying online. I think this Offspring started my streak of fails -- Offspring, Koyos and Dried Rose.

Anyway, if ever you decide :smile:

If that's the only photo he provided, I'd be concerned. They have so many fakes around of those. I would definitely request more photos.

Back
Top Bottom