Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like the Medics might be releasing online at SP since it does say "Domestic Shipping"

Release Date 6/7/2015

And my size 12 is loaded!!

Backdoor crew is gonna be in full effect:nthat:

Where is SP? Sorry sometimes I get lost in all the different acronyms... Been trying to score a pair of Medics for a while now

Thank hypnos I woke up on these, $95 shipped from blends
o3ZWFWN.jpg

That's the lowest I've seen for them so far... I'm still holding off and hoping I can get them cheaper eventually. 
for sure there will be cheaper ones in the future 'cause it's not so hyped. I just didn't want to gamble.. (the addict in me speaking)

Last edited:
My LPU. Quick review: One of the best colorways of the year without a doubt. Much better than i expected. Quality is on point as my pair has no flaws. Material are only ok. The white leather on the sock liner creases easily and the suede on the toe is a little stiffer than say the size? or concepts pairs. There are lots of details but the shoe looks nice overall. Apparently the Japanese on the heel says "family" hmmm not sure why...Great shoe overall! 

Todays wear:

congrats to all those that scored on the afews. Got my eyes on the diamond glvs. Something tells me we see those this weekend or next. Preferably next. 

i know this isnt the new balance thread but would the nb x cncpts rose 997 be worth trading for afew gl3 with the wooden box?

i know this isnt the new balance thread but would the nb x cncpts rose 997 be worth trading for afew gl3 with the wooden box?
You might as well make the trade, sell the Koi's and buy the roses again. 

You'll still have money left over.

Unless you really want the kois that is.

i really do want the kois, only with the wooden box. out to get 12/12 25th anniv gl3 this year. however i rate my rose highly and i'm not sure if i can live with it. tho, thanks for the input guys!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom