Asics Love?!? Where is it?

No, it's not. At all.

He tried to set the record straight because you were whining about only seeing three sizes when YOU clicked the link. That doesn't prove they were lying about a full size run being available to the people who clicked three or four seconds before you.

People need to stop playing the victim every time they strike out. These shops are getting like, what, 15-20 pairs max? The odds are against customers no matter how fair the release is.

As long as they're not waving pairs in your face they'll backdoor (Packer) or selling on eBay (Commonwealth) then there's nothing to get upset about.

I'd like to point out a few things at the risk of making this a bigger thing than it needs to be. First off.. there's absolute validity in much of what Jwolfe expressed.. and I can appreciate the desire to protect your product. In regards to his initial correspondence, I would be one of those "who get it".. BUT.. as a business owner myself I would have a huge issue with any of my employees publicly calling anyone, yet alone possible clients/customers, idiots. I acknowledge that one of the most beautiful things about owning a business is that you can run it as you please but that move was in poor taste and judgment. It won't stop me from doing business with Ubiq in the future but I genuinely feel that the response from Jwolfe was unprofessional and I wouldn't allow it from my staff. Again just my two pennies and no saltiness here.

My medics just sitting in customs since May 25th....I'm borderline worried. :\

Last edited:
It's come to the point where i'm not hyped anymore for the anni pairs simply because they are impossible to get for me. 

Asics is celebrating their 25th anniversary of the GL3 but only 1990 people worldwide can own a pair? That's just incredibly lame IMO.

Not that anyone cares, but Iris > every anni pair, in design, quality and the way it was released.

Do gl3s run the same as glv's? Looking at this pair of papercuts and the price is well below retail, TIA 
Pull the trigger if you haven't yet papercuts are phenomenal.  They're basically my "bred" colorway to rock with all my Bulls and Blackhawks gear (Chicagoan moved to NYC).

What other companies collabed on the 25th anniversary I know of afew and concepts of course anyone can share the others with pics that would be great.
2 Kiths.  Out of NYC shops- I know West NYC didn't get one, I think their next collab is a Saucony, as is Extra Butters.  I know KITH got 2, which is probably why he used a 5 and not a 3 for the diamond supply.

KITHs are supposed to be a "What the Ronnie Fieg" kinda deal where he fuses together old favorites.  He'll probably do something stoopid like fuse a mazarine blue and slap a salmon toe on it and call it a day.  

****. i guess I'm going to have to get iris. 

been hesitant because of the pound. 
Bought them from HypeDC and the Aussie dollar made the purchase a little less painful.

You won't regret them man, the lavender colour is a little out there, but it stands out and the materials are incredible.

Bought them from HypeDC and the Aussie dollar made the purchase a little less painful.

You won't regret them man, the lavender colour is a little out there, but it stands out and the materials are incredible.
they still up there? 

yea i was iffy about the purple. but ill wear whatever basically. 

i haven't head anything but great things about them. and from people i actually care to listen to. 

ill have to make it happen. 

Welp.. I didn't win :lol:

they still up there? 

yea i was iffy about the purple. but ill wear whatever basically. 

i haven't head anything but great things about them. and from people i actually care to listen to. 

ill have to make it happen. 
They are, but only up to a size 8 unfortunately..

http://www.hypedc.com/gel-lyte-iii-purple-purple-25th-anniversary.html

Tsavorites are available in a decent run too, but no half sizes.

http://www.hypedc.com/gel-lyte-iii-silver-silver-25th-anniversary.html

Rocked these today.. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last Pair Of The Carnival Pack Came In This Week From The Memorial Day Renarts Sale. Good Looks Once Again On To Whoever It Was That Posted That Code :nthat:

These Being My First Gel Pickups, I Definitely See The Reasoning For Your Guys Brand Loyalty In Here.... I'm Definitely A Believer Now :lol:

Went Ahead And Copped These Alpine Pack GLV's Too.... These Things Are Straight SEX!!!! That PB&J Color Blocking Sold Me Instantly On These :pimp:

Medics should be easy to get I remember them being pretty easy to cart during the HAL's release.

^Dont think they were that easy.... 559kicks 559kicks provided links for most and I seem to recall a lot not getting through. It wasn't BTP ridiculous, but I don't think it was "easy" either. And with all the praise they're getting from those who actually have them in hand now, is think it may be a little harder to cop stateside now.

Back
Top Bottom