Asics Love?!? Where is it?

oh my

I'm in Texas...school is going for around another month, and I assumed the rest of the country was close to the same. As a parent...no way in hell I'd let my kid be out of the house for multiple days for anything material. I don't rea see how exhausting abnormal amounts of time & energy for any product is healthy in any shape or form. From iPhones, to sneakers, tickle me Elmo....all of it is insane imo. But it's only gonna continue and all I can do is make sure that I take no part in it whatsoever.
No matter what time of the year or day it is, kids will find time to camp for kicks. If I remember correctly, isnt this why JB changed RDs to saturdays? So kids will stop skipping school. Not saying this is a JB release but I'm sure we've all been there before sneaking out of our parents house for one reason or another, doesnt have to be shoes.  Kids will find a way to camp out for days if need be.  Like Clark said, if you get a few of your boys and chill, it may be fun. Worry about the parents later haha

Last edited:
Hey guys so I am waiting for the Concepts to drop and have been lurking, I found this on eBay and I am hoping no one here pays anywhere near this much but thought I would post a link so you guys can see that someone is supposedly going to have 10 pairs guaranteed with special box and they are in Connecticut so I am assuming they didn't drive all the way to concepts and are getting it through a local store so maybe some local stores will be getting these with a special box. Anyways good luck guys! Here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNCPTS-x-ASICS-GEL-LYTE-3-Anniversary-Boston-Tea-Party-SPECIAL-BOX-Concepts-/181727276099?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2a4fca2c43

Read the eBay description. It clearly states that this person is going to the New York store, only concepts has the special boxes.

can't post links to live auctions, but the ebayer was selling them under "eighteezbaby29" a few days ago...just checked and now the same pairs are being sold by "footwork202"
roll.gif
these dudes ain't fooling nobody!
I ordered a pair and they're coming out of Norfolk.  Any spots there you guys can think of?

Shoutout to @needNiketf for posting this in the coupon thread, 40% off Black Market USA with code MOONMAN94. they got the rasta gl3 and both tie dye gl5. But for some reason I can't checkout through paypal so I had to input my cc.

Last edited:
So just saw the concepts in person (and the titolos they exist in the states!
laugh.gif

everything looked good except both pairs of cncpts i looked at had reddish stains on the toe, looked similar to the staining on the 8balls, but red. kind of worries me. i think it comes from the shaggy suede "towel" 

titolos are underwhelming. the insole is prob the coolest part. they are dropping next weekend. 

Back
Top Bottom