Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Then just pass imo.. Nowadays I don't think any of these releases are worth paying over retail for. Once in awhile, maybe, but for the most part even retail prices are too high.

This. If I miss, then I miss. On to the next pair. Some dudes act like life ceases if they miss a pair of sneakers.

Haha super computer you guys are drinking the cool aid smh. You don't need a supercomputer to cart a full run of shoes on shopify, that's for sure. You just need some programming knowledge and some time to kill. Hell a macbook should be enough to cart all on this concepts drop. 

For a community that is bot-ridden, you guys sure have very little actual computer and programming knowledge as a whole.
I dont think most of us here on this NT page are an active part of the "bot-ridden" community....

kick those chairs over and set up shop
The rule should be you cant leave your chair or you forfeit. See how many people sit from wednesday to saturday then. lol

But honestly i dont get it. if your worked 8 hrs on wed, thur, and friday at 15 bucks an hour youd have 360 bucks which is comparable to what these guys will probably make... Just seems pointless to me. 

You need to be qualified to have a job first 
laugh.gif

The rule should be you cant leave your chair or you forfeit. See how many people sit from wednesday to saturday then. lol

But honestly i dont get it. if your worked 8 hrs on wed, thur, and friday at 15 bucks an hour youd have 360 bucks which is comparable to what these guys will probably make... Just seems pointless to me. 

In speaking with those individuals today they are all keeping their pairs and the box. I have my doubts on 2 guys but generally not a bad thing they are camping for three days to keep.

Haha super computer you guys are drinking the cool aid smh. You don't need a supercomputer to cart a full run of shoes on shopify, that's for sure. You just need some programming knowledge and some time to kill. Hell a macbook should be enough to cart all on this concepts drop. 

For a community that is bot-ridden, you guys sure have very little actual computer and programming knowledge as a whole.
Yeah I'm pretty sure he mentioned a while back that he uses those $30 Raspberry Pi's.

In speaking with those individuals today they are all keeping their pairs and the box. I have my doubts on 2 guys but generally not a bad thing they are camping for three days to keep.
You know those guys personally?  If not, you really think a reseller is willing to admit to a random stranger that he's going to cop to throw on eBay?  Not taking a shot at you, just posing a question cuz anytime I've lined up for any release, EVERYONE is there to keep for themselves...Less than an hour later, I see the same individuals posting kicks on local facebook pages for $100 over retail lol 

Not really one to line up for shoes but was considering swinging by CNCPTS in NY on sat. How early would one have to get there?

Only other pair i've lined up for was the indys at j crew and ~40 mins was good enough to get a pair. how did the releases go for the past few CNCPTS collabs

Not really one to line up for shoes but was considering swinging by CNCPTS in NY on sat. How early would one have to get there?

Only other pair i've lined up for was the indys at j crew and ~40 mins was good enough to get a pair. how did the releases go for the past few CNCPTS collabs
If you go early saturday morning you should be good, but most campers will go friday afternoon.

Last edited:
You know those guys personally?  If not, you really think a reseller is willing to admit to a random stranger that he's going to cop to throw on eBay?  Not taking a shot at you, just posing a question cuz anytime I've lined up for any release, EVERYONE is there to keep for themselves...Less than an hour later, I see the same individuals posting kicks on local facebook pages for $100 over retail lol 
I know most of the guys there personally, doubt the crate will go on sale, maybe 1-2 at most imo.

IF they are there just to add the collectors crate to their collection I guess I cant hate on em. Good for them. I just dont have that time. 

Totally good question bro, no offense taken. I do not know them personally but I sure felt like 4 of those guys genuinely want to keep what they are getting. So we will see how many of the 6 boxes go up on eBay that day and see how wrong I waa

If you go early saturday morning you should be good, but most campers will go friday afternoon.
Friday afternoon 
indifferent.gif
 Never understood why there'll be 5-15 people who wait in line for almost 24 hours to get the same shoe that someone who came 1-2 hours beforehand also got. Maybe they like hanging out with the other campers, who knows. More power to them tho

Friday afternoon 
indifferent.gif
 Never understood why there'll be 5-15 people who wait in line for almost 24 hours to get the same shoe that someone who came 1-2 hours beforehand also got. Maybe they like hanging out with the other campers, who knows. More power to them tho
when you want what you want go get it kudos to them. 

Back
Top Bottom