Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Quick question to the customisers here, would the 'patchwork' areas on these dye ok? I'm thinking it would be hard to avoid dye running onto the white liner. Looks to be a thin cotton / shirt type of material. Thanks in advance.

He basically has a super computer that is faster then most.

For the Concepts 997 Luxury Goods release he added all the sizes to carts and no one was able to check out.
has he ever specifically toted his hardware as a substantiating factor for his success? 

always just figured he had an above average understanding of shopify's systems and exploits. which i'm hearing now is not too uncommon. 

Last edited:

has he ever specifically toted his hardware as a substantiating factor for his success? 

always just figured he had an above average understanding of shopify's systems and exploits. which i'm hearing now is not too uncommon. 
No idea, but that definitely sounds possible and very likely. It just sucks that buying online isn't even reliable anymore.

Quick question to the customisers here, would the 'patchwork' areas on these dye ok? I'm thinking it would be hard to avoid dye running onto the white liner. Looks to be a thin cotton / shirt type of material. Thanks in advance.
learn like the rest of us my friend, through trial and error. 

p.s. you will need thinned paint not dye for synthetic mesh. 

Consumer computers (like the one your using right now to access the internet via web browser, and type on a keyboard and see inputs on the screen)

and "Super Computers" - (VERY ambiguous terminology) are like apples and oranges. 

Last edited:
TND doesn't have super computers... WTF don't talk about things you don't know.

I want the wooden box, no matter how plain. It's just dope to me. Maybe I'll just call cncpts and ask nicely.

Consumer computers (like the one your using right now to access the internet via web browser, and type on a keyboard and see inputs on the screen)
and "Super Computers" - (VERY ambiguous terminology) are like apples and oranges. 

Please forgive me

learn like the rest of us my friend, through trial and error. 

p.s. you will need thinned paint not dye for synthetic mesh. 
Ok, thanks for the quick reply. I've messed about with paints before but not done anything on that type of material, may give it a go with the thinned paint then.

Haha super computer you guys are drinking the cool aid smh. You don't need a supercomputer to cart a full run of shoes on shopify, that's for sure. You just need some programming knowledge and some time to kill. Hell a macbook should be enough to cart all on this concepts drop. 

For a community that is bot-ridden, you guys sure have very little actual computer and programming knowledge as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom