Asics Love?!? Where is it?

anywhere else the outdoor grey gl5 is available under 100?  Went to go scoop them for $90 on Renarts but all sold out =(

http://shop.renarts.com/collections/asics/products/mens-asics-gel-lyte-v-outdoor-pack-h5d2l-1313
Didn't have my size yesterday, but they do now.  Repped!

Don't forget to use KDRENARTS30 for 30% off
You sir, are a saint. When i posted that this morn, all sizes were sold out. Just copped 2 pairs for the deal I missed out on yesterday. 

I am actually going to rep the last 5 of your posts just bc I can only rep this one once haha. Thanks fam!

Last edited:

You sir, are a saint. When i posted that this morn, all sizes were sold out. Just copped 2 pairs for the deal I missed out on yesterday. 

I am actually going to rep the last 5 of your posts just bc I can only rep this one once haha. Thanks fam!
You can thank yourself for posting the question, because I followed your link to find that my size was restocked!  You da real MVP!

Bro Thanks! Repped!

My TTS is 10.5 in Nikes and runners. Will going 10 in Asics be a bad idea? I googled around and there seem to be a mix opinion on how the shoes run.
10 in the 85s will fit you perfect. They run .5 big. GL3s and GL5s run small so that may be why you see mixed opinions in the brand. It's model specific. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
10 in the 85s will fit you perfect. They run .5 big. GL3s and GL5s run small so that may be why you see mixed opinions in the brand. It's model specific. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the quick input! I went ahead and copped, they were at a great price also.

Yea I never had any pairs of the 85s so I wasn't sure. I have a pair of GL3s TTS and they are snug but fit well. If they are close to that I will be happy. Thanks again :smokin

Craze is doing 45% off the full bloom pack right now. I had a good experience with them recently. Shipping was a little delayed but the customer service was very responsive and got things done.

Use code 'fullbloom45'

Bro Thanks! Repped!

My TTS is 10.5 in Nikes and runners. Will going 10 in Asics be a bad idea? I googled around and there seem to be a mix opinion on how the shoes run.
link is broken 
tired.gif
 , or theyve pulled them down

Last edited:
Has anyone else had trouble getting on to NT? I was getting an error all morning till now...both on my computer and my phone. 

Has anyone else had trouble getting on to NT? I was getting an error all morning till now...both on my computer and my phone. 
I was having trouble on my computer all morning and I thought my company blocked the site due to excessive use... I was worried for a little bit, but all is well now. 

weird mine were up all morning pictures were acting funny though but it could be because im at work. 

About to pull the trigger on these bamboo GLV from end, you guys got any other links for a cheaper price or something? lmk

packers selling asics concepts for 170 in there store and concepts is not wtf. I better be getting a wooden box with my shoes

My latest pick ups. Ive been looking for the Copperheads for a while now and i have to say the color is amazing in person. The St. Alfreds kind of just fell into my lap. Extremely glad I capitalized on the opportunity. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom