Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just wondering, got a pair of solebox x newbalance 1500 green finals..looking for a trade. currently the best offer to my taste is a pair of night havens. i like themand don't care about price value really) but want to ask if it is an-around equal trade :smile:
I personally wouldn't do that trade unless you really want those night havens ..to me the new balances are timeless and will forever be one of the top collab pairs released

just wondering, got a pair of solebox x newbalance 1500 green finals..looking for a trade. currently the best offer to my taste is a pair of night havens. i like themand don't care about price value really) but want to ask if it is an-around equal trade :smile:
I'm not really certain of the value comparison, but I wouldn't do that trade personally as well. Only thing that i like about Night havens is the 3M midsole, but that's about it. Embossed leather, miami colours, nah..

Also, stuck 3M flats on my Size GL3s:

Last edited:
I wish the Tsavorites always looked the way they do with a flash. Makes them unique. Without flash they are nothing special imo.

All pairs were indeed available in-store and purchased by local customers. Can't really police what someone chooses to do with their personal pair.
How were pairs on eBay before commonwealth posted the shoes we available in-stores? And like the other NTer said what explains that the seller is shipping cia Commonwealth's UPS account?

Lace swap

Thanks but those are way to small I am a 13! Lol. I think I like them because they are simple
They are, and in your face at the same time, under the right lighting. Also, did i mention the suede is amazing? Very very premium..

Last edited:
If someone purchases a shoe in-store or otherwise and asks for them to be shipped AND pays for shipping what is the issue?

I thought so. The pictures show how buttery that suede looks. The suede looks better than the packers

If someone purchases a shoe in-store or otherwise and asks for them to be shipped AND pays for shipping what is the issue?
think you are missing the point... your store shipped pairs which were bought on EBAY at an inflated/re sale value... either your store were backdooring pairs or your staff were...

Like I mentioned it is almost impossible to police what a person does with a personal PAIR of shoes. We never have nor never will backdoor anything. Unfortunately limited releases like these make it hard for anyone that is not local to purchase.

Like I mentioned it is almost impossible to police what a person does with a personal PAIR of shoes. We never have nor never will backdoor anything. Unfortunately limited releases like these make it hard for anyone that is not local to purchase.
but it was your shop that shipped them hahahaha

^I am not following. We ship items for people everyday.

What he (everyone) is saying is that the shoe is obviously coming shipped from your store. This is indicated by the shipping origin from pairs sold on eBay. Can regular customers just come and use your shipping service? If not, what's being said is that an employee got pairs backdoored and is using your shipping service to sell them via eBay.

If that other spot got in their warehouse yesterday cmon could have too, but that tracking from FTTG is sus

Yes if a customer purchases an item and asks for it to be shipped out and also pays for shipping we do allow it. It's the same process as taking a phone order.

I dont think anyone is asking you or your shop to police the secondary market. That is a little unreasonable. What I think you're missing here is that this one specific scenario, someone sold a pair of dirty bucks on the 5th, and also on the 7th, and another pair yesterday on eBay. According to your IG, you just released them yesterday evening to in store only, however, the pair sold on the 5th has a tracking that was uploaded on the 7th from your store.  So if you released yesterday, the 10th, how can you ship pairs out on the 7th?  If it was an employee using your store's resources without someone's knowledge, it would give off the impression that you are doing something shady.  

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is asking you or your shop to police the secondary market. That is a little unreasonable. What I think you're missing here is that this one specific scenario, someone sold a pair of dirty bucks on the 5th, and also on the 7th, and another pair yesterday on eBay. According to your IG, you just released them yesterday evening to in store only, however, the pair sold on the 5th has a tracking that was uploaded on the 7th from your store.  So if you released yesterday, the 10th, how can you ship pairs out on the 7th?  If it was an employee using your store's resources without someone's knowledge, it would give off the impression that you are doing something shady.  

I can assure you that nobody has/had access to being able to sell 3 pairs of this or any limited release from us. Not really sure where that is coming from. Do you have tracking info on any of these other pairs?

Last edited:
Yes if a customer purchases an item and asks for it to be shipped out and also pays for shipping we do allow it. It's the same process as taking a phone order.
SHIIIIID.....Slide in my PM's and lemme do a phone order on one of these 25th's then
I am also trying to figure out how someones single pair gets turned into an entire stock.
Who is that someone?

Back
Top Bottom