Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i dunno what happened...but i kept trying each pair with no luck...i tried the same pairs over and over with no luck.

then i went to purchase a herschel backpack...added it to my cart...and the pair i really wanted was already in my cart for whatever reason (9.5 miamis)...went through the checkout, paid via paypal and have already received my email confirmation.

thank you to whoever put them in their cart and didn't purchase...

First the link had the password then another link popped out without the password, by then everyone who knew "just us" had their pairs checked out

Gotcha. Looking @ the going price for these on Ebay, I had no chance!!! Didn't really click until now, but seeing a $400 hat & $45 t-shirt to match, there's no way I would've gotten pair. I had to be freakin' lucky. .

Got confirmation for both although for some reason I got a sz8 in the Knicks when added a 10. Wired but oh well.

damn if only the eclipses came out smooth like today 
mad.gif

don't understand... i was on 'em from refreshing b4 the tweets went up... always sold out once i click the thing about no PO boxes... and it makes me remove them from cart...

is there something else you're supposed to do once you hit that screen?

I guess they didn't do the hold in the cart setting with the new website because i was at credit card info with the miami in cart and tried to go back for knicks and got cart jacked for the Miami's...wished they would let us known that first.....

ended up with a 9.5 and 10 on the Knicks cw, but struck out on the Miami cw-so if anyone want to trade their Miami sz 10 for a Knicks sz 9.5-hit me up....

got email confirmation for both-but this is the 1st time for me ordering online from Kith-so I dunno if its going to get fulfilled

so now the wait....

wanted both, but only tried for the knicks. STRUCK OUT. if anybody is looking to unload either color in 10.5 shoot me a pm.

i just grabbed the shorts i wanted as well as the USA tank

Long time lurker and big supporter of asics... Im happy as hell i got my miamis.. Kinda easy compared to other releases

I struck out on the Miami's but the wife came through in the clutch for the Knicks in a 10.5. Wanted the Miami's more, but oh well. #Got1AtLeast

Just based on the posts in here.
Seems like a lot more people got their's than usual.
Even if you take into account that it's two different shoes at the same time.
Wonder how much bigger the production numbers were.

Can anyone elaborate on the password? Was it really ecp or did everyone wait until like 11:02 like me to cop?

simultaneously refreshed on phone and computer, mobile site worked first on my phone. Got my knicks sz 10. First success ive had on online release through kith. probably going to start using my phone for all releases

How is kith regarding oversells/cancellations? Only ordered non hype releases from them in the past

Back
Top Bottom