Asics Love?!? Where is it?

might as well try them out. Their prices are decent, and if they suck it's my L 
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing full pics of those Ubiqs. I see nothing wrong with gortex. It's nice to be able to still be able to wear a nice pair of kicks even in inclement weather.

I'm hoping it still raining tomorrow my area so I could break out my get wets.

Last edited:
When talking about wider releases of UNDFTD and Mita and others that say store exclusive I think in most cases this means country wide. Like Koyos were TGWO exclusive in Germany so no other store in Germany had them but we got a worldwide release later. So I would assume FF will be available ww but not in USA anymore as for Mitas they will be available ww but in no other store in Japan. I may be wrong it is just my assumption... 

When talking about wider releases of UNDFTD and Mita and others that say store exclusive I think in most cases this means country wide. Like Koyos were TGWO exclusive in Germany so no other store in Germany had them but we got a worldwide release later. So I would assume FF will be available ww but not in USA anymore as for Mitas they will be available ww but in no other store in Japan. I may be wrong it is just my assumption... 

your theory could well be correct :

Kithnyc
Mita
Koyo

I believe you're right...plenty of examples of a release being claimed on twitter/instagram as exclusive to the store on release day. I think there is definitely a grey area there when these stores claim it to be exclusive. Exclusive to the store on that particular day? Exclusive to that store within the country? Exclusive to developed nations? Idk what exclusive really means anymore. Sort of has become watered down....kinda like the way people throw around "limited."

If it it isn't infinite folks...then technically its limited.

Be careful with Koyo's nowadays, lots of fakes are popping up now (although it's easy to spot).

Yours are def legit and look pretty dope though!

Back
Top Bottom