Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Well lookie here... There's a whole thread dedicated to RF talk.

http://niketalk.com/forum/newestpost/536134
roll.gif

Anyone that got the Sagas and GL3s care to comment on their sizing? I vaguely remember reading the USAs fit larger than normal because of the leather lining. Do I/we need to go .5 size down on these, too? Thanks
i have the grand opening sagas and i would say they run tts. Normally on GLVs and some 3s i would size up a half of size but the sagas are much more roomy in comparison. 
Not too sure if we're on the same page. Or I'm just probably reading your response wrong. I'm asking in comparison to your other Sagas/GL3s do you wear the same size in Grand Openings. Or are you going down a half size from what you typically wear in that model because of the leather lining? Thanks

Not too sure if we're on the same page. Or I'm just probably reading your response wrong. I'm asking in comparison to your other Sagas/GL3s do you wear the same size in Grand Openings. Or are you going down a half size from what you typically wear in that model because of the leather lining? Thanks
Ah my bad. The grand opening sagas fit the same as other sagas and are tts.

Well, I'll either be grabbing the FF or Grand Opening V by the end of the week - definitely not both.

some dude that runs this Facebook asics page said mitas are getting a wider release. 
Hope u r right friend n japan said emp from mita but we know how that **** goes said exclusive I will by a lottery ticket if true

Hey guys, I don't own a single pair of Asics anything. Last time I did, I was in grade school. I sifted through some pages to find any answers to my question, but they all seem to be about specific models. Anyhow, I'm just looking for a straight answer on GLV fitting, that's all. I have slightly wider feet than the norm. To give you guys an idea, I wear a size 8.5 in roshe's and an 8 in most NB's(996, 997, 1300). I've heard everything from "buy tts on GLV's" to "go a half size up, because they typically fit pretty snug". I'm hoping to snag a pair of Packer's GLV's this weekend and I don't know how bad the hype is, but I figure it's probably unrealistic to think that they'd sit around long enough for me to be able to exchange them for a different size if it doesn't fit. Thanks for any helpful responses guys...

I have the Grand Opening Sagas, DSMs, and i'm still definitely going for the Vs.

Different sheos imo. (But seriously, no one else can tell.)

Hey guys, I don't own a single pair of Asics anything. Last time I did, I was in grade school. I sifted through some pages to find any answers to my question, but they all seem to be about specific models. Anyhow, I'm just looking for a straight answer on GLV fitting, that's all. I have slightly wider feet than the norm. To give you guys an idea, I wear a size 8.5 in roshe's and an 8 in most NB's(996, 997, 1300). I've heard everything from "buy tts on GLV's" to "go a half size up, because they typically fit pretty snug". I'm hoping to snag a pair of Packer's GLV's this weekend and I don't know how bad the hype is, but I figure it's probably unrealistic to think that they'd sit around long enough for me to be able to exchange them for a different size if it doesn't fit. Thanks for any helpful responses guys...
I only have 1 pair of the v's but ill say this. buy your true size. I had an option to buy the get wets in a 9.5 and a 10.5 (true size is a 10), I figured the v's would fit a little big. No i was wrong lol. They're really snug and even sometimes make my feet ache if i wear them long enough. looking back I should've copped the 10.5 or waited to find a 10 somewhere. I would recommend even going up half a size since you have wide feet. Hope I could help. 

I just feel like if I wanted all black shoes with white soles, I can get something hell of a lot cheaper.  RF throws his name on it and calls it a "collab" and he charges $170-$180 for it.  People just eat it up, these "collabs".
call me crazy, but I can never have enough blk/white shoes. that said, I couldn't agree more about the price. If these were closer to $120-140 I'd be all over them but since I have the GLIIIs, I think it's a pass

Last edited:

I only have 1 pair of the v's but ill say this. buy your true size. I had an option to buy the get wets in a 9.5 and a 10.5 (true size is a 10), I figured the v's would fit a little big. No i was wrong lol. They're really snug and even sometimes make my feet ache if i wear them long enough. looking back I should've copped the 10.5 or waited to find a 10 somewhere. I would recommend even going up half a size since you have wide feet. Hope I could help. 

I don't know about going up a size in most others but for the packers it's not a terrible idea because they're also gore Tex.

The get wets are actually really bad to use as a base for other glv because they're super bulky due to the material and I find they fit more snug, but just for the goretex model.

I normally go 12 in pretty much all asics.

To put it in perspective I need a 13 in lebrons or they're painful, a 12.5 is ideal in most Jordan's but 12 is good after broken in.

Saucony NB and asics I've done pretty well with a 12 on pretty much all models, but those fit just like my 12.5 get wets

Back
Top Bottom