Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Final FF update:

ARRIVED 1/7 ...

ORDERED 12/19

God bless Undefeated! 
mean.gif

With the hype in here surrounding the romance v's, im assuming nobody copped the red bandana 3's that dropped a while a back? The 3's look better imo.

With the hype in here surrounding the romance v's, im assuming nobody copped the red bandana 3's that dropped a while a back? The 3's look better imo.
cant agree with this statement one bit, i mean just look at these beauties 

Last edited:

Anyone that got the Sagas and GL3s care to comment on their sizing? I vaguely remember reading the USAs fit larger than normal because of the leather lining. Do I/we need to go .5 size down on these, too? Thanks
i have the grand opening sagas and i would say they run tts. Normally on GLVs and some 3s i would size up a half of size but the sagas are much more roomy in comparison. 

So I really need those all red Valentines GLVs! At first i thought they were in womans sizes only but i just saw the link posted on here a couple days back from Craze and it looked like a full mens size run. Crrazes preorder is sold out otherwise id do that. Can anyone clear this up for me? Do you think they will be easy to grab? 

IMO i like the red bandana 3s but the materials on those and the black bandanas are not good. On the black pair the black on the toe box is ashy or a different shade than the rest of the shoe. The reds are similar i believe. Pass for me even tho you can get em for close to $50 nowadays. 

I know dudes are hating on Ron lately for his boring collabs etc. But damn these are super clean IMO. Wearing my grand opening IIIs now. Love em. 

I know dudes are hating on Ron lately for his boring collabs etc. But damn these are super clean IMO. Wearing my grand opening IIIs now. Love em. 
I just feel like if I wanted all black shoes with white soles, I can get something hell of a lot cheaper.  RF throws his name on it and calls it a "collab" and he charges $170-$180 for it.  People just eat it up, these "collabs".

i love them. and...Vs. but they're a little over priced with my DSMs in my rotation.

I just feel like if I wanted all black shoes with white soles, I can get something hell of a lot cheaper.  RF throws his name on it and calls it a "collab" and he charges $170-$180 for it.  People just eat it up, these "collabs".
to be fair, i don't think he called this a collab. its an exclusive. and asics knows dudes are gonna pay 180 so they do it. this grand open scheme is all about "quality"

Anyone here that has either the GL3 or Gel Saga Grand Openings think its redundant to cop the V or GT2? Obviously they're different shoes, but they're pretty much the same design...

Anyone here that has either the GL3 or Gel Saga Grand Openings think its redundant to cop the V or GT2? Obviously they're different shoes, but they're pretty much the same design...
I have both and was thinking about grabbing the V's.  Favorite silhouette.  I wear them to go out at night so they take a beating.

I have both and was thinking about grabbing the V's.  Favorite silhouette.  I wear them to go out at night so they take a beating.
I'm in the same boat - love the V (and yeah, not just the shoe lol). I just don't know though considering the amount of drops there are just over the horizon...

With all the collabs expected to come out this year why would anyone buy this collab? It is so over priced and I'm sure some will have defects. I'm 1000% sitting this one out and waiting for an actual collab to buy. Like Aaron says 'save your money.'

some dude that runs this Facebook asics page said mitas are getting a wider release. 

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat - love the V (and yeah, not just the shoe lol). I just don't know though considering the amount of drops there are just over the horizon...

I scooped the grand opening sagas when they dropped and would love to get the V too but I don't think its worth it. Plenty of other upcoming shoes I would rather spend the money on.

Yeah true..also not a huge fan of the III so if that is what is coming in 2015, might as well stock up on V's.

Back
Top Bottom