Asics Love?!? Where is it?

was tempted by the white pair but i'd find it hard to keep em clean so didn't cop

Keep showing up late on all the bodega drops. These should be cheap to get off the bay right? Also anyone with the delayed Dali drop?

The pain you feel when you have been waiting for these to drop since April of last year when TSG had a preview of them and you find out they are womens...

And you're a size 12...
same here!!! I want em so bad haha.

end cancelled my bodega order... bit frustrating as I could have ordered on patta or woei but there is no real want or need for them... saves money for the solebox diadoras

My weekly Undefeated FF order update...

Ordered 12/19

Today is 1/5...Still not here yet.

Thanks!

Same here funny thing is that I used me coupon they game me for canceling my burgers...

Tyrone, used my end-Coupon that i got for my cancelled "Burgers", too ... Any idea if it is still valid after this second cancellation?!?
Funny that every second drop seems to be oversold At the moment --- grrr!

Dalis just came in from EB and they are fuego. They definitely fit bigger than most GLVs. Materials are on point. They look more brown in person than they did in pics, which I like. All in all I'm pretty happy with them. Also impressed by EB's shipping speed considering I'm still waiting on my FFs 
eyes.gif

Dalis just came in from EB and they are fuego. They definitely fit bigger than most GLVs. Materials are on point. They look more brown in person than they did in pics, which I like. All in all I'm pretty happy with them. Also impressed by EB's shipping speed considering I'm still waiting on my FFs :rolleyes

My Dalis came in earlier today from Kith, great quality plus the laces sure are interesting. Plus my FF should arrive Wednesday, ordered the day of release.

those mitas have grown on me to the point where they are maybe my favorite glv. I am not a material stickler. If I was sage would be the best glv of the year. 

ok so i just got in my tan get wets in a 12.5 and they feel comfy width wise but are also a lil long and they look really big on my feet. Im a natural 12 and the 11.5 i have were snug width wise but didn't seem to look as bulky and long. Uggh im stuck and have no idea which to keep. I thought this was gonna be easy. #firstworldproblems

Probably haven't been paying attention too well, but any word on the Mita release stateside? If I missed something, my apologies in advance.

Well here is a shot of some samples, besides the Supreme Air Force's, the diadoras are there as well as the Asics collab. However, it was taken in black and white because the colors couldn't be shown yet. Also Air Max 1 I believe Concepts is doing as well.

The Asics look good in black & white

Probably haven't been paying attention too well, but any word on the Mita release stateside? If I missed something, my apologies in advance.
think it was a shop exclusive over there

someone here mentioned before that those would be exclusive to the store but who knows
That blows. Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time I've missed out lol

those mitas have grown on me to the point where they are maybe my favorite glv. I am not a material stickler. If I was sage would be the best glv of the year. 
Completely agree about the Mitas. Suede isn't buttery like other releases, but that aside, they're pretty damn dope!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom