Asics Love?!? Where is it?

About an hour ago Kith still had 8,8.5 and 12 in store so someone holla at them for possible phone order.

dalis do run lil bit bigger then other gl5 they kind of fit like the common wealths. if you went the usually .5 should be find.

Yea seems like dalis r like his work not a lot an btw the few places I thought were getting wish an undefeated an bodega an packer t not now we'll think packet might hv released already anyaay

dalis do run lil bit bigger then other gl5 they kind of fit like the common wealths. if you went the usually .5 should be find.
Yeah it the thinner sock liner and the leather insole that makes them fit bigger. I may need to trade one of my 9.5s for a 9

Yea seems like dalis r like his work not a lot an btw the few places I thought were getting wish an undefeated an bodega an packer t not now we'll think packet might hv released already anyaay
Huh? Just kidding, it looks like these are drying up now. Is this confirmed bait sold out??

Last edited:
Good sizes of get wets at BAIT Seattle. 8.5 11, 11.5, 13 left in DALI when I left. Hopefully it'll last the hour. Phone orders in 30

Last edited:
Picked up my first pair of Asics instead of the legend blue XI's.

I've been a huge Giants fan since I was a kid so anything black & orange I'm a sucker for.

I wear 11.5 but Undefeated only had one size 12 left so I tried them on and they turned out great. Not two minutes later someone else came in asking for a size 12 so I lucked out.

Can't wait to rock em and other releases in the future since this model will be on my radar now.

Last edited:
picked the ff over the XI as well. mine has some glue issues. 
frown.gif
  Ordered the 19th recieved Jan 2 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom