Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Jesus Christ

Last edited:
quality doesn't look like they'll disappoint. But for me, I'm straight off the halloween colors. Just my two cents though. What ever happen to those green/wool GLV, any more info on those? Considering how many shoes release every month, I have to be more selective and pass on shoes I like and only cop shoes I love

more like SF Giants colorway.  Materials look nice, but being from L.A. I can't get jiggy with those especially if the Giants win the world series.  Shame on you UNDFTD!!! Had the back been red though....

Not feeling those UNDFTD's.  Black leather always has that geriatric look.  I wish they would've just gone with the olive green oiled suede like they did on the Jordan IV's.  That would've beeen nice on a pair of Asics.

Not surprised commonwealth is putting out a navy/sand colorway considering one of their locations is in va beachcould see a sand/sea concept

Was slightly disappointed in the teal dragons. They're ok, but for the higher price I was hoping for better quality than the original release. I have other GR's that have better quality.

more like SF Giants colorway.  Materials look nice, but being from L.A. I can't get jiggy with those especially if the Giants win the world series.  Shame on you UNDFTD!!! Had the back been red though....

Pretend they're the Bengals

How's the quality on them in person?
Quality is quite impressive! Just got mine in via DHL and overall it´s a georgous release with love for details: even the sockliner print is beautiful in person (was a little nahh before).

The box, certificate, hang tags and four (!!) laces make this release definitely one of my personal´s Top5!

nice pics. cant wait to pick up my pair from the post-office today.

i hope they fit well since they are my first asics pair.

Those undfts legit look like they could end up being the best release of the year any brand.  They look gorgeous.  

Can't wait to strike out on them and come in here with extremely high sodium content

so original *claps* didn't know someone picking their foot up counts as a "ballerina pose" you seem to know more about it then i do. anyway my apologies to everyone that had to witness someone that's skinny wearing shoes. ill try to gain more weight to please all of you. also i hope you all know im trying to be "funny" as well :]
roll.gif
Get ya weight up lil slim nuh

Back
Top Bottom