Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone debating to buy a 11.5 Koyo from tgwo?
wink.gif
I needdddd

Thanks man, they're gonna have them exclusively online?

It says on their blog: Available Saturday, October 25 / In-store at BAIT Diamond Bar, BAIT Orange County, and BAIT LA
USA
Atmos / Bait / Blends / Bodega / Commonwealth / Concepts / Cream / Extra Butter / Feature / Kith / Laced / Oneness / Packer / Premier / Proper / Saint Alfred / Shoe Gallery / Social Status / Sole Fly / Ubiq / Undefeated / West / Wish

Not sure about online exclusivity 

Pretty surprised at all these commonwealth snubs. Beautifully done collab. I think any GR comparisons are really reaching for some inexplicable hate. Someone said earlier you have to stare up close to see the quality, couldn't disagree more. Warm concept and an accessible pair in terms of color (though many use the word bland). There are the collabs that I have all the respect in the world for as far as craftmanship is concerned, all of those mentioned in the top 5's I've seen are included. But if I had to choose one GLV released this year that I would wear with confidence above all else on a particularly important day (or night) in my personal life - it's the Gemini's. Just my honest opinion. 

Mine teal dragons just came in the mail today.  Pretty happy with them.  I just did a quick unboxing vid if anyone wants to check it out

Last edited:

Pretty surprised at all these commonwealth snubs. Beautifully done collab. I think any GR comparisons are really reaching for some inexplicable hate. Someone said earlier you have to stare up close to see the quality, couldn't disagree more. Warm concept and an accessible pair in terms of color (though many use the word bland). There are the collabs that I have all the respect in the world for as far as craftmanship is concerned, all of those mentioned in the top 5's I've seen are included. But if I had to choose one GLV released this year that I would wear with confidence above all else on a particularly important day (or night) in my personal life - it's the Gemini's. Just my honest opinion.
the "looks like a GR" argument has no merit to me. for any shoe.

Well said but this can be said for any shoe. There will always be haters/lovers on every release, whether it's a collab or not. Speaking on the Gemini's, the concept is dope, but I think had they been black, they would have nailed it. The blue just makes the mismatching look odd to me.  But as you said, it's your honest opinion, and everyone who is hating on them has his or hers as well. There's 2 different sides of the coin. For example, everyone hating on the snakecharmers the past day or 2, I couldnt disagree more. I love that shoe and it's in my top 5 all day long. Everyone has different tastes.

But yes, the looks like a GR comment comment pulls no weight. As if being a collab automatically signifies the shoe will be a mysterious design that everyone in the world will love. Perfect example to contradict are the Brazil's...Ridiculously nice looking shoe that the same person can say "Oh, those are too nice to be a GR" lol

Rocked my midnight blooms a lot this summer, some just can't pull it off I guess. Will be rocked more once I get this polo hoody that match the mid-sole:smokin

If it ain't pigskin it's a GR lol jk

Only bad thing with blooms to me, that they're dirt magnets. Not even the eraser will get em out.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom