Asics Love?!? Where is it?

by the time the season is done:

1. offspring
2. undftd
3. bloom
4. bdga
5. brazil

snake charmer gets an honorable mention for me.

So the Koyos comes out to 230 and they ship Fedex which means we will almost 100 percent get charged customs fees. Tough call

I just got the email from TGWO. 180 Euros still seems steep. Any word on what numbers in the states will be like? Anyone pulled the trigger yet?

180 euros is steep... especially if you have to pay customs. People will prob end up paying close to $300 after all is said and done. It depends how bad people want that special box I guess.

180 euros is steep... especially if you have to pay customs. People will prob end up paying close to $300 after all is said and done. It depends how bad people want that special box I guess.
I just emailed Olli asking what they value the package at for Fedex. Not sure I can throw out $250+ right now. 

Midnight Blooms might be my least favorite GLV from this year... just don't care for them at all.

Commonwealth and Both Cncpts were also pretty unappealing to me

Midnight Blooms might be my least favorite GLV from this year... just don't care for them at all.

Commonwealth and Both Cncpts were also pretty unappealing to me

+1... the midnight blooms didn't do anything for me. As for the commonwealths, they were just too plain unless you stare at them up close to realize that they are asymmetrical. They reminded me too much of those cheap unbranded velcro nylon shoes that people used to wear. The Cncpts ones were ok. I wish they did a little more with the color blocking.

A rendering of the supposed Foot Patrol x Kayanos we've seen a glimpse of.

10731523_964254796934348_691145863_n.jpg

(Image Source: http://iconosquare.com/p/835660507041384303_1505630400)

Back
Top Bottom