Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I might get ripped for this but I think Embers and Sages are straight whack. EBs are garbage too. Just my opinion. I basically like every other GLV collab although still don't know if I can pull off wearing my Commonwealths

I might get ripped for this but I think Embers and Sages are straight whack. EBs are garbage too. Just my opinion. I basically like every other GLV collab although still don't know if I can pull off wearing my Commonwealths

I think the 3 GRs that dropped a year ago or so are nicer than concepts Collabs and commonwealths - the fiery reds and off whites.

would have appreciated all this hate for the embers when i was trying to snag them from my phone 
mean.gif

fav release of the year for me, love well executed simplicity. 

would have appreciated all this hate for the embers when i was trying to snag them from my phone :smh:

fav release of the year for me, love well executed simplicity. 

Agreed. Embers the best 2014 V imo. If only more people hated them I could double up lol

I doubled up with the swiftness on those

random question, but is it me--or does cncpts new products slightly load after the release time? definitely feel like the embers loaded a minute or so after the drop time and some of the other drops.. any tips with that?

random question, but is it me--or does cncpts new products slightly load after the release time? definitely feel like the embers loaded a minute or so after the drop time and some of the other drops.. any tips with that?
i cant remember to be honest i just kept on refreshing

Favorite five Vs no particular order:

Commonwealths
Midnight blooms
Brasils
Sages
Rose Golds

As a total unbaised hater of the gel lyte v model....... Here is my top 5.

1. Volcanoes

2. Embers

3. UNDFTD

4. Cove

5. Commonwealth

I guess my top five would go

Sage
Offspring
Mint
Bloom
RG

If I was fortunate enough to own Volcano and Ember they'd be in there only speaking to colorway only.

On foot shape is only thing throwing me off...my homie from OSU was wearing them to the OSU game here at college park and the sh*ts looked like slippers lmao cuz he was wearing shorts...went out that night and he wore em with jeans and they still looked awful shape wise...couple that with red laces and it was just bad all around. But they're probably going to be purchased soon.

Back
Top Bottom