Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Quality is quite impressive! Just got mine in via DHL and overall it´s a georgous release with love for details: even the sockliner print is beautiful in person (was a little nahh before).

The box, certificate, hang tags and four (!!) laces make this release definitely one of my personal´s Top5!

Nice pics. I need these lolz. Disappointed that there's no word on any stores in Canada getting these. It's not on TGWO's blog or any blogs for the usual suspects here. I figured that any store that got the midnight blooms or nightshades would get these but maybe that's not the case.

So here they are. Wanted to trade them against rosegolds first. But these are going nowhere. Ill keep em and have to find another way then.
A little snuggy tho. But i dont think my feet will hurt, since the inside is so fluffy.

Put the yellow laces on and youll have washington ******** cw :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah im from Germany, living 50miles from tgwo :D

You should be good. I didnt hear from them too after payment.

Is it just me or are the Koyo's all hype? "They look like a GR" is what I'm thinking...

This...but style and preference is always different.

Goodluck to those who actually likes them this weekend

SNS will have them

These need no introduction!  My latest pick-up...

While I still give the edge to the Offspring GLV as the best Asics release of the year thus far, these are a close second with the "oh so sexy" Koyos rounding out my top-3.   

Where the hell these BDGA's

BDGA will be the best release for me this year.

Pretty sure there where more haters than lovers of that shoe too, I must be old as hell or some sheeeet

koyos dont look like grs idk where some people are getting that thought from haha but to me theres just something off about the shoe. something with the color green used or even the bright yellow but i mean theyre following their inspiration so yeah lol. just weird i LOVE glvs but these past few colorways (koyos, geminis, blooms) ruin the shoe for me almost. 

koyos dont look like grs idk where some people are getting that thought from haha but to me theres just something off about the shoe. something with the color green used or even the bright yellow but i mean theyre following their inspiration so yeah lol. just weird i LOVE glvs but these past few colorways (koyos, geminis, blooms) ruin the shoe for me almost. 
Geminis really really grew on me. Was never a fan of mismatching kicks, but when you realize theyre actually balanced, its a dope concept. Materials are nice on em and you cant go wrong with navy and white. Theyre also extra comfy compared to others. Blooms are unique. You just have to know how to rock em. Not necessarily very versatile, but a dope shoe nonetheless. Koyos are cool but just not feeling the yellow toe and crinkly material on the back. That dark forest doesnt do it for me either.

These need no introduction!  My latest pick-up...

While I still give the edge to the Offspring GLV as the best Asics release of the year thus far, these are a close second with the "oh so sexy" Koyos rounding out my top-3.   

Nice pickup on the sages. These are my favorite GLV's this year. That weathered fiberglass heel cup is just awesome.

The colorbloking, especially the yellow, the back heel and sockliner really make them look like a GR to me

Geminis n Blooms are dope bro...

Sorry if this has already been posted.
Undftds.
These and BDGA GLVs and I'm done for the year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom