Asics Love?!? Where is it?

un-ds today

for more info about these and a better version of this pic, check out http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/04/asics-gel-lyte-3-infrared.html

those the ones im talking about. those are a must get for the fall. theres some knick color ways in the gt II that can be a nice consolation incase you miss out on the fiegs.

Hey guys new to the site.
those last 3 pairs are dope. but if you check overkills site, they have the release date for them along with some very nice gt II  and especially the gel sagas.
here the link, http://www.overkillshop.com/en/index/cat/837/

nice, good look on the info. and welcome, certainly a great 2nd post. :pimp:

so that's great news, these 2 GT II's i had my eyes on are releasing:

side note, the color on those ^ is called "NAVY / FIERY", so i expect that will def be more infrared. i am stoked about those, they will easily become one of my fav GT II's evar.

i wonder if these are def a women's colorway (i hope not, cuz i need a US 12 in these, and they don't make that size in women's shoes):

if only that fiery color was more on the orange side i would skip the  ronnie fieg release all together.

@BadL...

The 1st n last ones are :smokin
Doubt I'm gon get them tho lol
Still havent gotten the sneakers I said I was gon get months ago haha
Also anyone know where to get some rope laces like the ones on those Kithstrike re-releases lol

@BadL...

The 1st n last ones are :smokin
Doubt I'm gon get them tho lol
Still havent gotten the sneakers I said I was gon get months ago haha
Also anyone know where to get some rope laces like the ones on those Kithstrike re-releases lol
You can find rope laces like those at your local outdoor sports store like EMS. My local EMS has dozens of options for rope laces in varying sizes. If they are too long and I really like them I usually just cut them to fit perfect and put on some lace tips my self.

You can find rope laces like those at your local outdoor sports store like EMS. My local EMS has dozens of options for rope laces in varying sizes. If they are too long and I really like them I usually just cut them to fit perfect and put on some lace tips my self.

Dont know if I'm crafty enough to do that lol but thanx for the help. Repped

Last edited:
if only that fiery color was more on the orange side i would skip the  ronnie fieg release all together.

i'm glad it's more infrared and not orange.

navy blue and infrared is such a nice contrast / combination.

orange with navy is dope too, but infrared is just sick on navy (which is why i was so disappointed with the high risk's, the first over edited RF pix made 'em look navy and infrared, but they turned out to be purple and plain red).

Last edited:
^ Agree. I love the Navy and Infrared colorway, and I hope they turn out that way. If not, so be it. I have the Camo GL3s to look forward to. 

Grey ARCs are my first love as well. Sucks that I didn't capitalize at the time and now I am on the hunt for a sz 9.5 or 10 :/
it was the grey ARC's that brought attention to asics first...

those were the ones that caught my eye back in 2008, those were the ones i was like "damn, i have to have those"...

those were the first ones to get blog love everywhere, and bring asics into the hype machine...

RF has played a big roll since, but there were collabs b4 his, and during his climb, that also helped put asics in the lime light, especially over in europe and other parts of the world.

as far as the high risks go, give me all suede, a light grey toe box, and infrared instead of plain red, and those would be one of my fav colorways.

the leather looks cheap tho, doesn't contrast well with the suede (the colors seem off in some pix), the red doesn't go with the purple that well, infrared woulda worked much better, and the light grey toe box woulda been a nice touch.

those knicks are a maybe if i can get 'em at retail, nothing i'd pay sandusky prices for tho...

i'm glad all of the asics i've seen releasing this year that i want aren't RF's... hopefully means i can cop at retail and not spend so much money, haha!

Back
Top Bottom