Asics Love?!? Where is it?

doubt he will process that order. Remember what happened with tuxedo newbalance? He cancelled all that ****. 

Your order is probably the reason they pulled the listing. Did you not check the listing to see if other people could try to add to cart before submitting order? Gotta stay under the radar...

I don't think they care if people got el or bots

Wow, if this is a norm for hot releases, this store needs to be reported
mean.gif
Yes that is the norm of this store.

Tuexdo NB was up.

Everyone bought thsi **** crazy

and he cancelled all taht **** and didnt say a single word

until people started btching on twitter

Yes that is the norm of this store.

Tuexdo NB was up.

Everyone bought thsi **** crazy

and he cancelled all taht **** and didnt say a single word

until people started btching on twitter
His answer was something like "obviously it was techinical error". Not even sorry or anything

Then started selling for retail+$100 or some rape price

Then A day after official launch date when everyone bought it from somewhere else.

he opened it for general sale but people kinda forgot and hype died out little bit so not many were buying it

so he tweeted "uh.. its been up for while" 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just saw someone asking oneness on twitter when its gonna be released. 

Dont ask that kind of question. They always filters out and ignore  "stupid" questions. 
pimp.gif

rise is kind of my "local" about 45min drive but i got home late lastnight from a show and really didnt have the drive to sleep 3 hours and then wait outside for like 2 hours. stoked i was able to get my 10 from them in the end haha 

Nah they had a FSR. I scooped the 11.5 and 12 separately. It was easy if you were ready

Last edited:
Rise over did it... i was successful but damn... $32 extra 
tired.gif
. For those who have them, is the $32 extra worth it?

it's been fun. keep your eyes peeled on Blends. don't know what time/ if they do release, but they dropped blooms around 1 or 2 randomly when they came out.

Back
Top Bottom