Asics Love?!? Where is it?

1208339_1458161271101944_1594875897_n.jpg

(Source: http://iconosquare.com/p/776022249329439690_26446323)
look better on feet than photos. solid cw

Cool man they look dope. I'm thinking about blacking out a pair of sagas I have. Does anyone know the best paint to us on a white midsole?
black leather dye the sole first (optional tho) then air brush with black leather paint.  

Last edited:
Missed on concepts glv... Not sure if I should wait tell markets floods and value drops to cop A pair or wha... What are you guys thoughts... 10

I personally really like the cncpts, but i won't cop unless i find one 20-30 over retail. Too much heat coming out, just not worth paying mad resale for a shoe these days.

Not sure whether to go with the plain navy or creme/navy ropes for the MBs. Opinions?
plain navy. no question. 

I personally really like the cncpts, but i won't cop unless i find one 20-30 over retail. Too much heat coming out, just not worth paying mad resale for a shoe these days.
for real. thats how most of this year has been. miss something, get mad for 5 minutes and get pumped for next week. 

what are you getting next?

@joelom  I've got the vans x stampd tesellas and those bdga g9 shadow 6s on my radar. Also with the codes going around I am seriously tempted to get a Lunar AM1 ID. Lol i probably need to slow down..

Missed on concepts glv... Not sure if I should wait tell markets floods and value drops to cop A pair or wha... What are you guys thoughts... 10

Would say hold on at least until everyone get their pairs in... someone will be wanting to cash out quick and you can probably catch a good deal :nerd:

If you jump on these for resale at 250+ , you're an idiot and buying into the hype. I mean, I sold one for 320 already ... But don't be one of my idiot customers. Just chill out and if you can't find them for less than 250 then on to the next one... I PROMISE you there will be another release that will get your mind off of them. These are not bred/royal 1s or yeezys... they just concepts asics bros.

Can't wait for those Ubiq GT Cools to go on sale. They still have 66 pairs available in my size online. I'm actually surprised people passed on them.

If value wasn't an issue, I'd rather have these than yeezys, or royal 1s.... I like em, just not enough to pay over retail.

Can't wait for those Ubiq GT Cools to go on sale. They still have 66 pairs available in my size online. I'm actually surprised people passed on them.
Haha didn't realize Ubiq turned off the 1 per customer restrictions on the Gt-Cools.  See that there's around 43 pairs for sz 9.5 lol hope it doesn't go on sale 
mean.gif
 since I copped a pair for retail..

Last edited:
Deon Point just replied on IG that the pistachos wouldnt be releasing online. Dayumm..... And in terms of shipping, is Cncpts similar to the nightmarishly slow Kith?

But what if you like what released last week vs the so called "heat" that comes out next week, or the following week?

I said it's not worth paying mad resale, but if they can be had for just a bit above, then by all means go for it. I paid mild resale for space snacks and LoMs just to name a few and i don't regret them one bit. Paying double is crazy for me.

Focus on the next release and keep a lookout for resale prices if you struck out.

@tdk1991  did cncpts reply you on your issue?

I said it's not worth paying mad resale, but if they can be had for just a bit above, then by all means go for it. I paid mild resale for space snacks and LoMs just to name a few and i don't regret them one bit. Paying double is crazy for me.

Focus on the next release and keep a lookout for resale prices if you struck out.

@tdk1991
 did cncpts reply you on your issue?

Oh yeah they did, told me to call up my credit card company for a 6 digit authorisation code before they could ship. So I guess we are good?

The only time I see resale being a necessary thing is when it's a non international release, or if you're buying them to wear often and its about 30% above retail. Anything above is just like why bother.

There's a thin line between the price of shoes popular in streetwear and some luxury releases. 

You can buy nearly 5 colors of margiela shoes (900 a piece of so) including all red for one pair of red octobers.

But I think what's most important is, that's my policy and if people want older shoes and are willing to pay a premium, thats their money tbh, and its not a damn bit of my business. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom