Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Couldn't wait very long.

Looks good dude! Your feet/ankles look proportionate here too haha

Now all the dudes who didn't care about the CNCPTS before the factory fire news, can go back to not caring about the CNCPTS

Now all the dudes who didn't care about the CNCPTS before the factory fire news, can go back to not caring about the CNCPTS
After the pistachios release people will go back to not caring about cncpts until their next collab

Passed on these. They look different then the filtered pics concept release. Waiting on the 23rd and the bodega's. Both will be hard to cop too, hoping to cop at least one of the releases if not both. Congrats on who copped this morning.

Last edited:
Do you know when are they releasing ? I heard sometime during the summer.

Sorry man just saw this. I don't, my boy went down to the shop and saw them personally though, I've heard good things. I can't remember if he said there were 2 or 3 pairs altogether. Either way there's gonna be a ton of nice Asics collabs by the end of the year.

Screw cncpts! I got some real fiya fo y'all! Exclusive Asics x Kev collab! Inspired by a certain shoe I spent too much money on for the miss. I won't reveal everything I did (not much anyways) but I'm real happy about how the reshaped toebox came out. Sorry, don't have any before pictures. Can post more shots if y'all interested.

Last edited:
Screw cncpts! I got some real fiya fo y'all! Exclusive Asics x Kev collab! Inspired by a certain shoe I spent too much money on for the miss. I won't reveal everything I did (not much anyways) but I'm real happy about how the reshaped toebox came out. Sorry, don't have any before pictures. Can post more shots if y'all interested.

Not sheriff u really worked with asics or customized a pair.

Those are nice though. Wood by.

Next year is 25th aniversary of gliii? I got info from a "boss" (from europe) from asics and he sayed that it was 25th aniversary next year and that collabs will be crazy. Any news?

Last edited:
Next year is 25th aniversary of gliii? I got info from a "boss" (from europe) from asics and he sayed that it was 25th aniversary next year and that collabs will be crazy. Any news?

They released in 1991 so 2016 would be the 25th anniversary.

Did you use the haters gl3 as the base or something else?

Need more info on those CMONWEALTH joints. Finally my local shop doing something! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Props to Cncpts customer service.  Emailed them yesterday about putting my email in wrong on my order and never heard back.  Figured I'd shoot them a call today and got through to someone immediately.  Didn't catch the guys name, but he was super friendly, changed my email for me right away, and re-sent my order confirmation.  Slightly different experience than dealing with Kith's CS...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom