Asian Culture Discussion Thread

What is your agenda in the Asian Culture Discussion Thread? You’ve spent a lot of time in here making comments that are disparaging towards asians as a non-asian.
I am going to ask you again, because it seems that you are afraid to answer.

Is white supremacy your enemy?

:lol: Nice twist. Why don’t you call out anti Asian posts in the BCT? Isn’t that your problem with us.

If you frequented either thread you’d know a few things:

1- I’m estimating but I have fewer than 25 posts in the Black Culture thread. Meaning I don’t go in there often so I am not privy to the happenings there. (Nice try)

2- you’re convinced that I’m black and I think it’s upsetting you and distorting your perception of me. It’s also making you look crazy.

Try again.

I am going to ask you again, because it seems that you are afraid to answer.

Is white supremacy your enemy?
You don’t feel the need to answer any questions I ask, so in return I have no interest in answering yours.

The nerve.

nothing to elaborate. its well known within the asian-american community.

there are plenty of asian girls who want to be white and only use their asian card only when it benefits them.
just like BLM, theres plenty of virtue signalers within the asian community itself.

when the messenger and message arent aligned i dont take it seriously.

her message was correct, but what her social media page looks like shes just a virtue signaler

you as a non asian wouldnt understand how these asian females think about us
Oh my god, I'm deadass. You & layziegunts layziegunts should interact more :lol:

How does the search button work for this?

nomadicsole21 said:
They dont know our story because we are the "model minority". They see our success but never saw the atrocities, the set backs and back breaking work our people put in to get where we are at now.

Who are THEY?!
Screenshot_20210322-204042_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are you included? If so feel free to continued to be pissed off at my comment. You already have a preconceived notion and thought I was talking directly about YOU? Whole world dont revolve around you big fella, keep it moving.

If you frequented either thread you’d know a few things:

1- I’m estimating but I have fewer than 25 posts in the Black Culture thread. Meaning I don’t go in there often so I am not privy to the happenings there. (Nice try)

2- you’re convinced that I’m black and I think it’s upsetting you and distorting your perception of me. It’s also making you look crazy.

Try again.
You’re a Khufu henchman in my eyes and have the same agenda: paint Asians as racists, so it don’t even matter

I have no idea what’s going on in this thread. It’s like going to the NBA thread and reading about tennis.

Is this thread not for Asian people (and non Asian people who are interested) to discuss stuff related to Asian culture.

I have been asked if I am Asian multiple times in this thread.

My guess is that the question was asked to either invalidate what I’m saying or for some poorly thought out “gotcha moment”. Neither of which materialized 😂.

I don’t think it’s fair to call it a tangent as this thread can go in any direction centering on the topic.

You don’t feel the need to answer any questions I ask, so in return I have no interest in answering yours.

The nerve.
No, you are simply dodging and deflecting.

I will answer your question, my problem is with white supremacy and the effects it has had among many cultures. There has been no place on this planet where white people have arrived, where they have left the indigenous people of that land, better off than whence they came.

They created racism right here in america, in order to stop Black people from owning not only land, but ourselves as well. They've carried over traditions of misogyny, for which has oppressed women, in a disgusting manner so much so that it has been normalized among white women, as to where they do not even know that they are being oppressed.

What they've done to asians, and basically every other ethnic group that came here under their own volition, was nothing but a con job, pitting groups against each other for simple crumbs from the table.

I am not even going to get into what they've done to the native americans, because they were successful at wiping them out.

So I ask you again, who is your enemy?
Is it white supremacy?
Or is it those who are the victims in a system that forces you to look at others who are oppressed, as the enemy?

Because if you cannot be empathetic to those who are dealing with the real enemy, then nobody should empathize with you and your supposed plight.

Screenshot_20210322-204042_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are you included? If so feel free to continued to be pissed off at my comment. You already have a preconceived notion and thought I was talking directly about YOU? Whole world dont revolve around you big fella, keep it moving.
Let me ask you a question, and I do come in peace.

Who invented racism, and then why? How does that manifest itself in relations among groups that are declared non white? Do you think that whatever division that exists, was placed there by mistake?

You guys do know that yet another white guy just shot up something else, right?

Second mass shooting in a week.

Do some of you want to admit that white supremacy is an issue yet?

I do know a few of you already have.

Ok henchman

Alright, too good of an opportunity to point out that you don’t know what you’re talking about as I have literally told Khufu via DM that for one we have had our differences and two, I have found him to be annoying at times:

20B8CC4A-81CF-4820-922F-8EB74993143C.jpeg

Keep on throwing context out of the window and making stuff up though. It makes you look like you know what you’re talking about 😂

No, you are simply dodging and deflecting.

I will answer your question, my problem is with white supremacy and the effects it has had among many cultures. There has been no place on this planet where white people have arrived, where they have left the indigenous people of that land, better off than whence they came.

They created racism right here in america, in order to stop Black people from owning not only land, but ourselves as well. They've carried over traditions of misogyny, for which has oppressed women, in a disgusting manner so much so that it has been normalized among white women, as to where they do not even know that they are being oppressed.

What they've done to asians, and basically every other ethnic group that came here under their own volition, was nothing but a con job, pitting groups against each other for simple crumbs from the table.

I am not even going to get into what they've done to the native americans, because they were successful at wiping them out.

So I ask you again, who is your enemy?
Is it white supremacy?
Or is it those who are the victims in a system that forces you to look at others who are oppressed, as the enemy?

Because if you cannot be empathetic to those who are dealing with the real enemy, then nobody should empathize with you and your supposed plight.
Seems like you are in here trying to galvanize us to advance your own agenda as Methodical Management Methodical Management suggested.

You have no interest in Asian Culture, Asian plight, Asian suffering, the Asian experience.

You’re in here as a Non-Asian, giving your perspectives about Asians.

Last edited:
Seems like you are in here trying to galvanize us advance your own agenda as Methodical Management Methodical Management suggested.

You have no interest in Asian Culture, Asian plight, Asian suffering, the Asian experience.

You’re in here as a Non-Asian, giving your perspectives about Asians.

If Methodical Management Methodical Management thought that I did anything wrong in asking any of the questions I had posed, I would have been removed from the thread.

So I asked you about white supremacy, not asians.

Again, you are ducking the question, and that is cool. It takes courage to face the real enemy, and not everyone has the gumption in order to do so. If I am going to battle with anyone against white supremacy, I need to know that they are on the side of Black people, and anyone else who can see who the real enemy is.

Good luck.

I would like to see the problem Names AND Quotes. Please.
Pretty sure I’m not asking in bad faith.
Thank you.

Now there’s this idea that I have to repeat myself to your satisfaction? I don’t.

When I have called anyone out before you either actively ignored it or just chose not to address it at all. And that’s your prerogative but don’t try to make demands of me when it’s convenient for you and your rhetoric.

you only reply when you want to talk at me (or lecture) and make condescending remarks and incoherent gifs. You expect me to honor this demand from you? Let’s be serious here.

the posts are there. My posts are there. I have tagged you a few times I believe along side others who have been problematic so if that makes it easier, feel free to look up those posts and tags.

But now suddenly you see an opportunity to jump on my back AFTER I told someone who asked me to do the same thing to use the search function?

I’ll keep a running list from today forward if that is what anyone wants. To be honest though I don’t think there’s a point in doing that because what will change? I get the impression that you don’t think anything should change and nothing is wrong.

It’s a shame computersputin and Royster have disappeared from the thread after being called out.

Last edited:
Alright, too good of an opportunity to point out that you don’t know what you’re talking about as I have literally told Khufu via DM that for one we have had our differences and two, I have found him to be annoying at times:

20B8CC4A-81CF-4820-922F-8EB74993143C.jpeg

Keep on throwing context out of the window and making stuff up though. It makes you look like you know what you’re talking about 😂
...and I appreciated your honesty. Look, I am clear as to what the deal is around here, as this site does lean in favor of those who are afraid to discuss the perils of white supremacy. I say white people live with white privilege? There will be those who'll run to their defense, suggesting that there is something wrong with stating such a fact.

With this situation of asians being attacked, I do blame Donald Trump for gettin' it crunk, just as he has done with white people losing their minds storming the capitol, and then shooting up people like they are local Yosimite Sam's. It is only going to get worse out here, and if there is going to be any unified front?

You'd better act like you know. If not? I am not trying to hear that unity crap.

If you take the time to go through the hundreds of pages in this thread you’ll see that damn near no one in here worships white people or supports white supremacy

I do not disagree that there are posters like computersputin computersputin and that loser who tried to police the creation of black people related threads who have pushed racist agendas. I personally stopped posting in here and other chats that he organized due to his questionable posts and comments (questionable in the sense that I couldn’t 100% accuse him until more recently), along with some idiots from here DMng me to try to be racist towards non Asians and certain types of Asians.

however painting all of us with the same brush, when we have had countless conversations in this thread regarding white supremacy, divide and conquer, self hatred due to our skin color, etc. is not fair at all. Many of us come from countries that were colonized by white people who turned our people against each other, and robbed us of all resources. many of our ancestors literally fought wars against white colonialists and are still suffering the consequences today.

feel free to identify the problem but please do not make such sweeping generalizations of people you don’t know. None of us is going into the black culture thread and accusing all black people as being racist because of the openly racist and hostile $&@& banned posters like sugafree sugafree and @nawtyhare said. Be fair

If you take the time to go through the hundreds of pages in this thread you’ll see that damn near no one in here worships white people or supports white supremacy

I do not disagree that there are posters like computersputin computersputin who have pushed racist agendas. I personally stopped posting in here and other chats that he organized due to his questionable posts and comments (questionable in the sense that I couldn’t 100% accuse him until more recently), along with some idiots from here DMng me to try to be racist towards non Asians and certain types of Asians.

however painting all of us with the same brush, when we have had countless conversations in this thread regarding white supremacy, divide and conquer, self hatred due to our skin color, etc. is not fair at all. Many of us come from countries that were colonized by white people, turned our people against each other, robbed of all resources, etc. many of our ancestors literally fought wars against white colonialists and are still suffering the consequences today.

feel free to identify the problem but please do not make such sweeping generalizations of people you don’t know. None of us is going into the black culture thread and accusing all black people as being racist because of the openly racist and hostile $&@& banned posters like sugafree sugafree and @nawtyhare said. Be fair

Wow thank you!

I have been careful to not make broad sweeping generalizations. When I have mentioned anti-blackness here it has been direct.

But I’m not about to go back through all of these posts for wuchi01 wuchi01 ‘s satisfaction or entertainment. I don’t have to prove anything. The onus is on whoever wants to make it a point to not be racist or cite blatantly racist sources.

I do not disagree that there are posters like computersputin computersputin and that loser who tried to police the creation of black people related threads who have pushed racist agendas. I personally stopped posting in here and other chats that he organized due to his questionable posts and comments (questionable in the sense that I couldn’t 100% accuse him until more recently), along with some idiots from here DMng me to try to be racist towards non Asians and certain types of Asians.

however painting all of us with the same brush, when we have had countless conversations in this thread regarding white supremacy, divide and conquer, self hatred due to our skin color, etc. is not fair at all. Many of us come from countries that were colonized by white people who turned our people against each other, and robbed us of all resources. many of our ancestors literally fought wars against white colonialists and are still suffering the consequences today.

That is not being done, because I have not stated anything about ALL asians being racists. I know that to not be true. But the issue is when I posed the question to several of the posters here as to whom the real enemy is? They refuse to answer. They'd rather blame Black people for the rise in attacks, and then not who is soley responsible for the sudden aggression toward asians. We all know that the attacks are wrong, horrible, but it is time to point the finger of blame where it belongs. The other posters seem to be refusing to do so.

Now there’s this idea that I have to repeat myself to your satisfaction? I don’t.

When I have called anyone out before you either actively ignored it or just chose not to address it at all. And that’s your prerogative but don’t try to make demands of me when it’s convenient for you and your rhetoric.

you only reply when you want to talk at me (or lecture) and make condescending remarks and incoherent gifs. You expect me to honor this demand from you? Let’s be serious here.

the posts are there. My posts are there. I have tagged you a few times I believe along side others who have been problematic so if that makes it easier, feel free to look up those posts and tags.

But now suddenly you see an opportunity to jump on my back AFTER I told someone who asked me to do the same thing to use the search function?

I’ll keep a running list from today forward if that is what anyone wants. To be honest though I don’t think there’s a point in doing that because what will change? I get the impression that you don’t think anything should change and nothing is wrong.

It’s a shame computersputin and Royster have disappeared from the thread after being called out.

I asked a sincere question if you can believe it or not.
If you don’t want to get specific, that’s ok.
Seen you call out people and question posts.
Are you saying I’m being problematic?

Khufu just curious do you think white people are genetically or inherently racist and/or create oppressive systems?

I’ve started to watch a lot of other documentaries and what I’m seeing is that racism, slavery, and oppression are uniform to all races. It’s opportunity and timing that are the common denominator. White people don’t seem any more racist than I’d consider Asian people to be inherently better at test taking. It’s simply the environment and current status. That’s why I don’t really blame individual white people - they are part of a system. And it benefits them. Change isn’t easy and is usually involves plenty of tears, blood, and sweat.

I think that’s actually what’s most dangerous. A lot of people (including “model” minorities) think the system is good enough as is. And that’s because it works for a large enough percentage of people in the system. Has nothing to do with race and everything to do with existing momentum and inertia. If someone’s parents worked really hard and suffered so that their kids can reap the benefits of the system - why would the kid in that case work so hard to overthrow that system. The only thing they directly know firsthand is the level of effort their family put in to get comfortable. Everything else would be a distant second from a perspective point of view.

Just being real here for a minute. I’d rather not discuss this stuff because it honestly seems so simple. If anything is going to change in this country it has to be through either voting and incremental changes or through a straight up uprising. And an uprising won’t happen because there’s way more than 50% of people in this country who either have it good or have it good enough when they’re economically comparing themselves to the rest of the world.

Wow thank you!

I have been careful to not make broad sweeping generalizations. When I have mentioned anti-blackness here it has been direct.

But I’m not about to go back through all of these posts for wuchi01 wuchi01 ‘s satisfaction or entertainment. I don’t have to prove anything. The onus is on whoever wants to make it a point to not be racist or cite blatantly racist sources.

Is your and KHUFU KHUFU ‘s point that racist anti black posts go unchecked too often? If that’s your accusation, then bring up more examples of where it has gone unchecked and is shown as an accepted sentiment in here. I haven’t been in here for almost a year but I know for a fact that moe200069 moe200069 (tagging him since he seems to be involved in this debate with you a lot) and other posters have consistently called out the anti-black social media accounts you’re referring to and have posted links to more diverse and unified accounts. As I mentioned before, I’ve personally argued with people in this thread myself regarding racist comments and ideas, and many of us have put these types of people on blast when they thought they could hide in the DMs they sent.

Ever since computersputin computersputin started antagonizing by singling out black people it seems like all Asian posters on NT have been constantly reminded of being accomplices to white supremacy whenever a person of Asian descent is attacked. Innocent statements like nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 made are now being twisted into anti-black, pro white supremacy posts somehow. This is absolutely not consistent with what he has been posting or what the vast majority have been discussing in here for YEARS now. A good number of us have called him out as well as the racist propaganda being spread on social media; if your point is there needs to be more, then I agree, I’m not satisfied until EVERY racist drops dead. But please do not think that it’s a common or widely accepted thing in this thread. If you don’t want to search through this thread, that’s fine, but you can’t dismiss what has actually happened in here over the years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom